Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Respected VK teacher,
I still have confusion in requesting VK for a distant person.
Suppose I request VK for sending Golden Sunrise, All Clear Serum, Calm Down Serum, Bach Flower Rescue Remedy to XYZ (by writing his name in a paper) and place VK on the paper for 30 minutes. Then once 30 minutes are over and I remove VK from the paper; then whether VK is ready for next request? or I have to wait for another 30 minutes for next request?
Kindly clarify.
With regards.
in reply to: Time gap required to VK after vital organ healing #8729Thank you very much, madam.
in reply to: Pronunciation of Digee Serum #8726Thank you very much, madam.
Thank you, madam.
Thank you very much, madam. I am grateful to you.
Thank you very much, madam.
Respected madam,
Golden Sunrise.
Thank you very much for clarification. I am grateful to you.
I am new to this field and therefore initially for some period, I will keep on troubling for getting clarifications.
With regards,
D. D. Dewangan
-
AuthorPosts