Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Chesshtta
    Member
    Post count: 6

    Ok di ????????

    Chesshtta
    Member
    Post count: 6

    Sure Rakhi di, I have watched your video and doing the same but I think it takes time for some, I have full faith on my VK ????????????

    Chesshtta
    Member
    Post count: 6

    Yes sir I know, actually I have read stories where people successfully removed it with VK so I was skeptical whether I am doing the process right or I need to change ???? thank you sir for your prompt reply.

    Chesshtta
    Member
    Post count: 6
    in reply to: Growing business #19395

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi di

    Thank you so much for your fast reply ???????? Still on learning stage with guidance from this forum and teachers like you. I will surely understand it fast ????

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)