Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hello @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" ma’m. The friend I discussed about few days ago is getting divorced. However, she doesn’t want that to happen. She cried to me and told me that she never expected all that to happen with her. She has no where to go. Ma’m what can I do for her at this point and what can she do?
Thank you so so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" ma’m. I have asked her to watch both the videos daily. God bless you all and may happiness and prosperity spreads in your life. Divine Thanks.
Sure @"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher" sir… I’ll ask her to watch it. Sir, how many times does she need to watch it in one day? And is there any other video which she can see herself?
You are right, ma’m. Actually, she is not a VK user so that’s why I was sending her energy. I will make sure to make a single intention for her.
And thank you so much ma’m for the guidance. I really hope that she finds her happiness.
-
AuthorPosts