Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Switch word energy circle for diabetes #12890
I mean energizing with VK
in reply to: Switch word energy circle for diabetes #12889Activating the energy circle with switch word can be done to intensify the healing?
in reply to: Traces of blood in sputum #12807Thank you very much….
in reply to: Traces of blood in sputum #12803Thank you very much for the guidance madam..No coughing or congestion felt ..Am getting tensed seeing this blood
in reply to: Clearing of cluters in the mind #12388Gratitudes for the guidance
in reply to: Clearing of cluters in the mind #12381Thank you very much madam
in reply to: Clearing of cluters in the mind #12379All clear serum to all the clutters in the mind ….. will this request be enough
Golden Sunrise….. Thank you very much
in reply to: Heat evolving in palm #12249From today heat has been started to evolve all over my right palm fingers earlier it was only on thumb … never had an intensity like this … hooded vk and requested to stop the heat but more heat was observed from vk … Requesting guidance
in reply to: Healing infection over male reproductive organ #12225Thank you very much for the guidance
in reply to: Healing infection over male reproductive organ #12222Madam 50 percent healing happened and didn't last much the infection got further bad …. I always have an gratitude of healing with vk …. I did my say no results am asking for guidance …. because I had a biggest issue of kidney stones which just got vanished within weeks in 2017 like that I have cleared many pains within just few rotation… but this time I don't no y it is prolonging even though I was guided several times…
in reply to: Healing infection over male reproductive organ #12220Today I have started GS,ms, acs, zapper ,balance serum in water
in reply to: Healing infection over male reproductive organ #12219I was requesting vk to clear away the infection and was using men serum,key pen serum and zapper healing in water. In between started physicic surgery and eft also but healing up to 50 Percent and not completely getting healed …
in reply to: Release of negative emotions with forgiveness #12029Thank u very much sir for guidance….
in reply to: Release of negative emotions with forgiveness #12001Sorry for the catogery raised in
-
AuthorPosts