Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
@sam4528 He is 12 and not started communicating yet. Occasionally gets hyper. Currently clueless on what to do, but I hope he gets better with the healing i am giving him and my prayers to Divine.
@sam4528 Namaste, I can resonate with you as I have my child with similar tendencies. Thank you for sharing and congratulations.
With or without the above request, I would suggest to follow one of Sharat Sir’s advice on horoscope – GOLDEN SUNRISE, ALL CLEAR SERUM AND BALANCE SERUM for horoscope. You can use paper method, place request and put VK on your birth chart.
in reply to: Severe Knee Pain healed #23489@srinidhibg Sorry for the late reply. Thank you very much for answering my questions.
in reply to: Severe Knee Pain healed #22976@srinidhibg please do check my post comment above, i forgot to tag in that post. So I am posting the tag here.
in reply to: Severe Knee Pain healed #22975Hello thank you very much for the post. I am currently healing two people with knee problems, doctors suggested surgery and they also said there is no way for alternative. So, I am completely dependent on VKs to heal them.
I would like to know if you have used booster method, if so how many VKs did you use and the frequency please. You said the frequency was 4-5 times a day in the above post, it is with booster method?
Thank you once again.
Regards
in reply to: Question on correct usage multiple VK #21418I think you are doing it wrong, you should not wait for 30 min. You should do it immediately after placing a request with 1st VK.
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I appreciate the kindness and I will share my experiences and help our community as much as can. I owe you, @SharatSir and the community a lot for giving me strength and guidance.
Thank you very much Rakhi ji. Today I started doing the water charge method with 5 energies. I will do it daily.
in reply to: What is the treatment for PARALYSIS? #21023Hi, how did your healing process go, can you please share your experience and let me know what energies you have used.
Regards
Thank you very much Rakhi ji @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" .
Hi, @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" and @Anusha11 , can I please know more about boost methods. I understood the first post but did not boost methods that are mentioned in the later one. My son is 7.5 yes old, he is extremely hyper, non verbal, become violent at times, etc. I am giving vob twice a day and direct requests with phs, gs, mmm, bs. I am calm down serum sometimes. Tried pshychic surgery twice but my son is taking vk when I placed on the table and starts playing with it. .
Thank you very much for the share and guidance.
Take my bow please. Great idea. Thank you.
Thank you Sharat Sir
Thank you very much.
-
AuthorPosts