Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: HOW TO SAFEGUARD EARNED MONEY #19879
Golden Sunrise Sasha says: "Have been using TWS and abundance flush empowerment healing. Also shield of seven rays for my finances and accounts.:"
Rakhi says: " Increase the frequency of SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to finances…" Please elaborate or explain your advice. How many times per day? What other advice can you share?
Also What is abundance Flush empowerment?
in reply to: VK TIP 133 : How to Build Your Immunity? #169471. Are we VK users using these 4 serums: Immune; ENT serum; SoSR serum; and Energy of Zapper Healing 9 Volts 10 kilohertz everyday for ourselves and family and friends ?
2. What is daily prayer for all of world ?
3. Where do I find global healing session information ?
4.What do we do or say for 15 minutes a day for this global healing session?
Golden Sunrise Divine Soul
in reply to: How wikipedia cure?……STYE on EYE #16255I am new to VK. A relative has a stye which was drained by a doctor. It didn’t go away.
Just to understand as I am new, I would say Golden Sunrise three times over a bottle of water and the same for saying the PAIN CARE SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM and EYE SERUM
If its due to infection add energy of ZAPPER HEALING 9voltz 10 kilohertz with safety and security
You can also do Psychic Surgery of the affected area. Should I do PAIN CARE SERUM, ALL CLEAR SERUM AND EYE SERUM and ZAPPER HEALING and Psychic Surgery every day and how many times a day, please.
Thank you.
Great stories and outcomes. Bless you for sharing with all of us.
This is all new to me and interesting. I am interested in learning.
How can you use more than one VK? Do you use them all at once?
I just received my VK. Do you wear all of your VK? or do revolutions of circles and picture on left hand your intentions and desires?
What do you do when you are in a quandry and undecided about the correct path toward a goal? Do you ask? How do you ask?
Thank you.
Bless you.
-
AuthorPosts