Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
.. doesn’t accept pets due to his recent bad experiences *
in reply to: Positive life with GOLDEN SUNRISE IMAGE #9060I really need your support was what I was thinking this morning – and what a sign to see the healing Sharat Sir and you all wonderful poeple in his team announced under the fb group –
Thank you as the next action is the new VK
Thank you for this wonderful gift ???? to the world and universe
P. S.: still looking for a new home with terrace and a little green and a landlord accepting my wonderful soul Monsieur Max without any presumptions
Thank you – Thank you – Thank you
I am impressed by the knowledge and diplomacy of VK Teacher Sanjay Roy – it was a pleasure to read this questions and deep answers.
What makes the dialogue even more precious is the fact that the Divine VK is responding on positive demands.
Thank you Thank you Thank youv
This is a wonderful Submission, Thank you for sharing to all of us
Webforen = we do .,*
That’s the quantum question and as I think Webforen not need to wait as energies acts directly and in the flow
in reply to: Teeth removal surgery – which energy to take? #5111That’s great as I have a date with the dentist on Monday
-
AuthorPosts