Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • bshailesh
    Member
    Post count: 11
    bshailesh
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Golden Sunrise,

    Thanks mam for this efforts to explain me.

    However, I am still not clear so is their any contact number to explain it in details as typing lot of words creating more confusion in this scenario.

    Sorry for I am not able to clarify you over this chat.

    Please share me any other way to explain this scenario more clearly.

    Thanks

    bshailesh
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Golden Sunrise,

    Thanks Rakhi mam for clarity!

    However, I have invested in 2 different MLM companies hence I have just put persons name into EC not company name. There were two different companies hence wrote two different person name by separating comma and initial letter with Capital. I know it is very difficult to get these money back due to major challenges with these companinies and multiple court cases going on but I am still keeping faith on it and to get my hard earned money back.

    So, can you please confirm still I need to prepare different EC or any other way to help me to get my stuck money back.

    Second one for Financial freedom, there is still not clear picture for me however I will be creating picture of financial freedom for me by creating pictures on the paper.

    But I am taking above doses with water (TWS+SS+GS+AMS+BS) by just feeling money abundance in my life with this intention only so is it work? Or should I set specific goal while taking doses.

    Thanks for your support

    bshailesh
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Thanks a lot Puneet sir, Yes! I have started these learnings with the help my of VK.

    bshailesh
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Thank you so much Sharat sir for quick response! really I am grateful about my VK to get this answered very clear and quickly!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)