Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • birdofparadise87
    Member
    Post count: 10

    I mean if you have request put in that comes into conflict with another situation like wanting to date while trying to get a new job but cannot do both at the same time currently can you ask it to cancel for getting dates and have it work on it later?

    birdofparadise87
    Member
    Post count: 10
    in reply to: VK jewelry care #21087

    I just wanted to know if I need to clean it since I try to be careful with it.

    birdofparadise87
    Member
    Post count: 10
    in reply to: VK jewelry care #21086

    My VK is alright I think— I dropped it on the floor but I wanted to make sure that I still knew how to take care of the energy. Thank you for answering me

    birdofparadise87
    Member
    Post count: 10

    Golden Sunrise, and thank you for answering my questions.

    What I meant was sacred geometry jewelry like a merkaba or star of david or shri yantra kind of pendant that carry a power-charge of sacred energies?

    Also, can you still do prayer work if you lend your VK to a family member? That is, energy work without the VK even if you have worn VK for some time if you are lending it to a family member?

    Thank you for taking the time to answer my query again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)