Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: requesting to vk #17613
Ok thank u sir
in reply to: More than one Mantra in water? #17548OK thank u sir for ur guidance
in reply to: Corona virus #17471Ok mam
in reply to: Corona virus #17463Mam m using for immunity for family and for the people ..just want to ask corona is the root cause so directly to the virus so that it become weak ..I dnt know whether its going to wrk so asked
in reply to: Pimples, acne and left over scars #17324Yes mam m using it n m happy to see the results .its been two days n there is slight difference on my skin ..was just curious so asked ..thank u mam fr ur guidance
in reply to: Pimples, acne and left over scars #17322Gs
Hello mam I wld like to know how anacardium can b used for clearing scars as I searched it shows used for itchy rashes skin .. Mam actually I want to know how one can get to know wht medicine is good to use if needed .anacardium medicine was homeopathy .plz guide.
in reply to: Ulcerative colitis and gap in neck #17281Thank u sir for your guidance????
in reply to: Ulcerative colitis and gap in neck #17274Mam I searched as ulcerative colitis I didn't get m new to this forum. actually mam I hv lots of stuffs to do as vk has lot of information, reading daily and also trying .. As this issues are major so I asked . and thank u for ur guidance ????
in reply to: Health diabetes cancer gall stones #17269Ok mam
How does it work m confused is it work temporary for learning or give skills for a certain period of time
-
AuthorPosts