Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Bhavya
    Member
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: Mental problem #23190

    Alright man now I'll take Anti addiction serum multiple times a day regularly and will share my experience after a month and thanks for your detail explanation abt healing n VK

    Bhavya
    Member
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: Mental problem #23188

    Yes mam as in 2021 that anti addiction serum advise by u for my daughter but she doesn't felt any change/ease in her condition so she discontinue serum n switched to medication & get recovered with that only and now I'm suffering from last 3 months and hav taken four serum (as mention above ) continuously but didn't get expected results so i asked you here and pls dont mix two different cases as ocd is spectrum and we both hav different symptoms anyways maybe I'm expected high from VK something magical extraordinary as as its mention in litarian article that cosmic serum work with higher cosmic power work beyond our intentions but dont knw its not an alternate of medication anyhow thanks

    Bhavya
    Member
    Post count: 8
    in reply to: Mental problem #23186

    Addiction serum for mental issues ?? Moreover what's the role of Vk serum if i hav be depend on medication / anti depressants ???

    Bhavya
    Member
    Post count: 8

    Thankyou mam for your wiseful guidance …

    Bhavya
    Member
    Post count: 8

    Thank you mam I'll definitely go through it…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)