Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Beatrix
    Member
    Post count: 10

    thank you so much!

    Beatrix
    Member
    Post count: 10

    thank you very much for the activated charcoal idea. will try!!

    Beatrix
    Member
    Post count: 10

    Thank you for your reply Rakhi. I am not sure this fully resolves the issue for me however, I am already taking multiple doses of Lactobacillus as a preventetive measure.

    With respect to ACS and medications, I distinctly remember reading an article or potentially in the first VK manual, which described using ACS on medicines before taking them in order to prevent side affects from occuring. Would digee serum or some switchword energy to STOP DIARRHOEA NOW AND FOREVER also be effective?

    If I already charged the tablets with "ACS" how can i remove this charge, just be recharing with something else like GS?

    Beatrix
    Member
    Post count: 10

    does this work if I only have 1 VK, ie for example, if I am playing sports or cannot be wearing VK in a particular situation, but I want to protect myself with various energies. I can leave the VK at home, only ever touched by me and send requests remotely? (I had thought we had to touch VK to make a request).

    Also – how many times per day do we need to use Shield of Seven Rays to give ourselves all day protection? I usually do it once when I wake up or if i get in car, before car trip. But how long does the protective energy of Shield of seven rays last? What to do to get all day protection from the Shield?

    many thanks

    Beatrix
    Member
    Post count: 10

    Many thanks Rakhi! You are great

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)