Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • bbvishu
    Member
    Post count: 13

    It was in stock investment & ipo subscription, not options & futures.

    bbvishu
    Member
    Post count: 13

    It's about online trading in Stocks.

    bbvishu
    Member
    Post count: 13
    bbvishu
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Golden Sunrise…

    Raki ji, thank you for your response…

    Sanjay ji, thank you for taking time and elaborately explaining me what to do? I will follow your advice /instruction and share my experience with you…

    Thank you both Raki ji & Sanjay ji….

    bbvishu
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Golden Sunrise…

    It is almost one month that I have received VK…

    First thing is there is no doubt on VK because it is doing wonders to many people.

    But I still feel VK is not aligned to me or sensitization of the VK that I received was not done. Because, even small wishes are not materializing.

    Am I missing something?

    Please guide me…

    Thank you…

    bbvishu
    Member
    Post count: 13

    Golden Sunrise…

    Thank you for your response….

    bbvishu
    Member
    Post count: 13
    in reply to: Connection with vk #19867

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank you for your reply.

    I go to sleep by 10:30PM and wake up 6 AM

    I will check per you guidance and update you.

    bbvishu
    Member
    Post count: 13
    in reply to: Connection with vk #19862

    I made the request to VK before going to sleep, kept the VK below the pillow and slept. But I had disturbed sleep, when I woke up I was not feeling fresh.

    bbvishu
    Member
    Post count: 13
    in reply to: Connection with vk #19858

    Golden Sunrise…

    I just requested VK for Deep sleep and wake up fresh in the morning

    bbvishu
    Member
    Post count: 13
    in reply to: Connection with vk #19850

    Golden Sunrise…

    I received the VK few days back, even I am not able to connect to it.

    Even after wearing it I am not feeling energized.

    I am just requesting few simple request like getting up energized or having a deep sleep but these are not manifesting.

    Please guide..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)