Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Ashok
    Member
    Post count: 4

    Hi Rakhi mam,

    Yes I'm doing that all the day but I'm not getting that courage to talk with my superior.

    Can I have a switch word to help me out. Thanks

    Golden sunrise

    Ashok
    Member
    Post count: 4

    My organization is asking me to come to office from next week.

    Though i have 2yrs old baby, i’m not able to go to office and i want to do Work from home and im doing night shift were i will miss my baby and family.

    Can you please give your guidance to do work from home and that should not create a problem with my manager or boss by demanding me to come office. Please support Sharth Sir Golden Sunrise!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)