Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Mantra empowerment #18057
I have already read it mam…. thanks for your guidance
in reply to: Mantra empowerment #18054Thank you rakhi mam… you always bless me with your answers… actually i saw some video on youtube about mantra empowerment… so i want to know about it and it's attunement
in reply to: Mantra empowerment #18050I wrote question mark after golden sunrise by mistek… sorry for that… thanks????????
Thanks for the answer
in reply to: Devi Devta Siddhi Mantra Rituals #8267Many many thanks to your quick and sweet response sir……I am trying and feeling great…..after being successful I will definitely share to all of you sir…..once again I am very thankful for giving me your great support.
in reply to: Devi Devta Siddhi Mantra Rituals #8265Thanks rakhi mam for helping me and giving me valuable links
in reply to: Devi Devta Siddhi Mantra Rituals #8264Thanks to everyone who answered me specially sanjay sir. I meant that there are some pujaa and anushthan…..I feel everytime the energy which I ask vk to give..I just want to ask that in a anusthan we try to be benefited by the particular devi and devta by their blessings….sometime they meet us in sadhna whome we can feel physically also but this a special level…..my question is that can we get the same benefit by requesting vk for their energy with meditation and we don't chant mantras…..plz clear my confusion…. thanks to all masters for giving me your precious time
in reply to: Information on energies in Vibbes Seeder #8171Really…..sharat sir is great
in reply to: Information on energies in Vibbes Seeder #8159Mean we don't know anything about these energies……I was asking just for deep curiosity
in reply to: Information on energies in Vibbes Seeder #8153Will you plz explain it plz???
in reply to: 8 doses, is it equal to 4 hrs healing session #8114Thanks mam for your quick reply
in reply to: Enquiry: Any limits for Balance Serum #5252Thanks rakhi mam for guiding me
-
AuthorPosts