Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Archana_nml
    Member
    Post count: 12

    thank you very much punitji

    Archana_nml
    Member
    Post count: 12

    Rakhi any help for her brain developement. I think that will help me. Sharat sir told me to give MMM and BS. ye to karti hun pur aur koi suggestions from your side. Pl

    Archana_nml
    Member
    Post count: 12

    Just a doubt Rakhi uski speech laney ke liyae AWS and SS kaise help karega. Pl batao.

    Archana_nml
    Member
    Post count: 12
    Archana_nml
    Member
    Post count: 12

    Thank you Rakhi for ur reply. I will follow the above

    Archana_nml
    Member
    Post count: 12

    my daughter is a slow learner and is not speaking, however very loud in shouting. pl advice

    Archana_nml
    Member
    Post count: 12
    in reply to: Hair regrowth #4799

    there are two more quarries marked with mine, I thing the reply there is the one for me.

    Archana_nml
    Member
    Post count: 12

    Good morning mam. I want to see one of my relative more involved with his family, understand his responsibility towards his family, send quality time with children because right he is a selfish, self centered type, family relatives dont matter much to him. If he is away from them he dose not bother to know about then and when asked he is ready with some stupid illogical reasons. Even I have seen this once or twice. This is putting a very bad effect on his wife and children. He is unnecessarily putting efforts which is not needed.

    Archana_nml
    Member
    Post count: 12
    in reply to: Skin Itching #4729

    I want to know that in case we use a combination of few serums for eg GOLDEN SUNRISE + CALM DOWN SERUM + BEAUTY SERUM +BALANCE SERUM +ALL CLEAR SERUM. then while charging water or any thing or giving energy to name or photo, do we charge taking one serum at a time or can we simple give a command to VK ji that "VK pl activate GOLDEN SUNRISE + CALM DOWN SERUM + BEAUTY SERUM +BALANCE SERUM +ALL CLEAR SERUM", three times and rotate 15-20 times and get the water, food pic etc, charged. Please advice me Sir/Mam. Pl tell me how to give a command

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)