Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: My second success story…Now with faith #13319
Woow.. What a quick healing you got.. Good luck ????
in reply to: How to manage consumption of Multiple Serums #12755Sure Sir.. I will share
in reply to: How to manage consumption of Multiple Serums #12750- Ohh.. I had charged medicines with Golden Sunrise and KeyPen Serum.
- Yes Sir I am aware that Golden Sunrise is default and I am using this..
- Yes I found many answers from VK Basics this Form and from Success Stories.
- I read 23 Nu Point, and I will start doing this by today.
- Thank You Puneet Sir for explaining nicely.
Thank you Sharat Sir..
Thank You VK..
Thank You Rakhi Mam..
in reply to: Selling of iPhone 7 #12572I found SW on our website.
And I am trying your way I saw your post about your vehicle.
in reply to: Charged Food consumed by others.. #12558All Right..
Thank You.. I will take care about these serums.
in reply to: VK Success with Tooth ache #12557Yes Sir..
Golden Sunrise and
BEAUTY SERUM
Thank You.. I will keep charging all beauty products and will see experience :+1:
Ohoo.. One by One.. 😮
Okay Sure..
As there are so many beauty and cosmetic products to be charged with Beauty Serum, How Can I charge all products As there are so many products for eyes, hairs, nails, lips, face, body and so on..
I charged my 3 different medicines in one go today morning..
Also, I charged out teeth product and surprisingly my wisdom tooth which was hurting me since 3-4 days is completely okay NOW.
One question is there – If I had charged my food or water with particular SERUM if someone else also consume this would it be okay? As in office in Lunch time we all share our food.
in reply to: Mother in Law illness….headache blood reports #12526Sorry Mam..

I will start reading more and more..
Thank You..
in reply to: Mother in Law illness….headache blood reports #12523Okay sir Thank You..
I have started to give energy of these 3 suggestions.
Can we use photo soft copy in mobile or laptop to give energy to receiver?
in reply to: Mother in Law illness….headache blood reports #12519Yes sir I received VK Just today.
Yes I am exploring articles.
How to give SERUM to her? Is there any another method to use except charging water or food items?? Can we request VK orally that please give my mother in law energy of BALANCE SERUM?
in reply to: Waiting for Pradhan Mantri Subsidy #12471Thank You Mam..
I saw the power of SWs and then I decided to buy VK any how.. And my way got clear to buy a VK. Excited to receive it.
-
AuthorPosts