Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • anilm
    Member
    Post count: 6

    @ Tanvvi

    For marriage related see https://litairian.com/wedding-bells/ this was shared by Sharat Sir

    For job related see https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/1871/300th-success-story-on-forum-new-job-success-money-with-total-wealth-serum-and-specific-intentions/ was shared by Rakhi Ma’am

    Golden Sunrise to You

    anilm
    Member
    Post count: 6

    O Wow GOLDEN SUNRISE to You.

    We are all lucky to have VK in our lives, Thanks, and Gratitude to SHARAT SIR for creating such a DIVINE TOOL and all the VK teachers as well who keep on guiding us in making our lives JOYFUL.

    Pranam to all.

    anilm
    Member
    Post count: 6

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    GOLDEN SUNRISE Madam. Its a duty to help a new member of our family. Thanks for your Thanks.

    anilm
    Member
    Post count: 6

    @vijayshree please refer to the email sent by Litairian team it has all the links which i have mentioned above

    anilm
    Member
    Post count: 6

    @vijayshree Madam

    Please go through: VK BASIC POST ZERO read and start using VK.

    Before using VK, you must read all the basics and learn everything about VK. Please click on this blue link: VK BASIC and read all the basic tips of using VK. Note: do not use VK without reading the basics but you can wear VK as soon as you get it. After reading the basics you will not have any procedural questions and you will get wonderful ideas to use VK.

    Please visit this: VK CATEGORY and find all articles related to VK.

    Please visit this : VK TESTIMONIALS and find some testimonials of VK.

    Please visit this: VK TUTORIALS and check all other VK tutorials and videos.

    Please visit : COSMIC SERUMS and check all cosmic serums.

    Please visit: VK SUCCESS STORIES and check many success stories.

    Note: You have already joined VK FORUM there is so much to learn about VK. Here you will get answers to all your questions from Sharat Sir & other VK teachers. So dont worry.

    Golden Sunrise to you and your family.

    anilm
    Member
    Post count: 6

    I received my first VK on 15.7.2021, I have gone through Vk basic posts and reading articles on VK forum regularly.

    I was charging a EC given by Sharat Sir in one of his blogs which goes like " GOLDEN SUNRISE WALNUT TOGETHER BRING FULL COUNT SHREEM EASE NOW". ( Its a money recovery EC & article is Switchwords to Get Back the Money – Money Recovery Energy Circle )

    Earlier before VK had come I had posted this EC on my cupboard front face, but since VK has come I removed it and carry it along with me and I charge it daily for 30 minutes by saying " Dear Divine VK LaxmiNarayana please activate the EC’s" and I place the VK on the EC and leave for 30 min daily once in the morning.

    And Lo Behold I received my one full salary today 21.07.2021 which was pending for the month of June 2020 well over 1 year now due to lockdown reason my company could not pay that time but now they have paid. =)

    I would like to Thank VK LaxmiNarayana <3 , Sharat Sir <3 and The Divine <3 . Thank You Thank You Thank You. <3 <3 Specially Sharat Sir for creating a masterpiece

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)