Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Ani
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Ok thank u very much for ur immediate respons….I will say best deserving monthly

    Ani
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Earnings at clinic #19067

    Yes im taking it positively thank u very much sir

    Ani
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Earnings at clinic #19045

    So I'm saying Vk plz help me to help more PATIENTS AND to increase my earnings n

    now and for ever. Then I do my serums is it write plz guied….thx n sorry

    Ani
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Earnings at clinic #19041

    Sorry if I'm not clear with my issues then also I should not have to clear my doubts ….I could nt understand that's why I asked again I'm new n in bigg problem …in emergency I can't get help faster then what to ask I'm very sorry for asking you again the the same question…it didn't helped me thats y I asked. I'm sorry thank u.

    Ani
    Member
    Post count: 9
    in reply to: Earnings at clinic #19000

    Thank u very much got it god bless u n Sharat sir too

    Ani
    Member
    Post count: 9

    Good evening ma'am/Sir GOLDEN SUNRISE

    Benefit by using VK.1 I'm recived my VK yesterday n I started wearing it and the 1st thing is that I was waiting to go for my workout n I was feeling lazy to do for so many months, but after wearing vk I went for my workout n enjoyed..2nd I use vk under my pillow n I got deep sleep without getting disturb. 

    Now today I charged my water bottle  for weight loss

    I said Vk honey please  help me to loose weight from 77kg to 65kg with reducing my tummy fat.

    I used 1 Vk FLAB DOWN SERUM 

    2 GYM SERUM 

    3 BEAUTY SERUM 

    4 BYLATIC LIPO SUCTION SURGERY WITH SAFTEY AND SECURITY 

    5 AND WEY PROTEIN WITH SAFETY AND SECURITY..

    AND THE OTHER ONE I DID AFTER 30 MINTS TO 1HR

    HOLD VK AND ASKED PLZ HELP ME TO INCREASE MY PATIENTS AND MY EARNINGS AT MY CLINIC 

    AND USED

    1 TOTAL WEALTH SERUM, 

    2 GOLDEN SUNRISE,

    3 ALFHA WOMAN SERUM  AND 

    4 BALANCE SERUM 

    Please guied me if I did right as im new to VK

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)