Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • ana01
    Member
    Post count: 7

    Golden Sunrise Gratitude to @Remo @DSRao & @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Ma’am for your valuable suggestion.

    I will first Focus to heal self and will surely try to re-consider this decision of getting married to him.

    Thank you so much!

    ana01
    Member
    Post count: 7

    @Remo thank you brother! Golden Sunrise

    ana01
    Member
    Post count: 7

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam, I read this article on love serum, where it was written that if we give love serum + all clear serum together, it removes the effect of evil eye and black magic.

    So, shall I just give energy of hanuman chalisa to him and then give love serum + all clear serum after some time.

    Please suggest

    ana01
    Member
    Post count: 7

    Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam!

    When sending energy of hanuman chalisa to him, shall just send the energy without keeping any conditions like

    Divine vk, please give energy of Hanuman Chalisa to abcd

    Or i should put the condition/purpose like,

    Divine vk, please give energy of hanuman chalisa to abcd to remove black magic & negativity which is causing me obstacles in our wedding?

    Thanks in advance

    ana01
    Member
    Post count: 7

    @Remo brother, Due to lockdown, we are in different cities. Wont be able to give charged water. Please suggest another way!

    Also, I appreciate your concern and suggestion. But I love him. And his sister is making him suffer as well. He is a very nice man and deserves a good life too. I cannot leave him at this point of his life when I know that I can help him get rid of this problem being a VK user.

    Please suggest me a way to help him!

    ana01
    Member
    Post count: 7

    Due to lockdown, we are in different cities. Wont be able to give charged water. Please suggest another way!

    Also, I appreciate your concern and suggestion brother. But I love him. And his sister is making him suffer as well. He is a very nice man and deserves a good life too. I cannot leave him at this point of his life when I know that I can help him get rid of this problem being a VK user.

    Please suggest me a way to help him!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)