Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Troublesome neighbours #20708
Ok Sir Thank You
in reply to: Troublesome neighbours #20704As per your valuable feedback I chanted, but today in society meeting that neighbour (who secretly took pics and photos of me and my family playing with the dog) raised the same issue and denied paying maintainance and we had a huge fight. I am again humbly requesting senior experienced members/VK teachers/admin to please respond, help me resolve conflict with this troublesome neighbour and maintainance issue.
in reply to: Troublesome neighbours #20514Thank You Sir for your response, I shall try the same, but what about Maintenance matter, I m also bearing his cost as non payment results into power cut and it would not make any difference to him.
Basically I live in an apartment where I feel the land is disputed, has negetive energy, none of the residing owner is happy and there are constant disputes, as if the building or the land is cursed. We have had multiple legal issues, police cases, bad tenant situation, bad fights. It's as if the property is cursed and no one feels mental peace in their home. If we manage to solve one problem, other one rises and problems are always extreme. That's why I have come here to seek help from all VK teachers and experts to help me solve my problem.
in reply to: Neck Pain and high pulse rate #19373Thank You so much Mam.
Okie, so I will lie down on my VK and then charge it with Pain care serumx3, gym serumx3 and Perfect Health serumx3, right?
Yes, I have mental stress and burden responsibility, I am unable to manage my regular life ever since I had a kid. Due to covid, I m unable to take any external help for daily routine activities and try to do all myself. My kid is hyperactive and keeps me behind him all the time ( has just learned to walk), I hardly get 3-4 hrs sleep at night, and when he sleeps, I try to finish household chores. It's like I m failing at life.
in reply to: Neck Pain and high pulse rate #19371I am unable to edit my post, by mistake I posted in Children discussion and forgot to add, tht my normal pulse rate stays above 99, between 99- 115.
-
AuthorPosts