Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: How can I attract my perfect soulmate for marriage #17952
Golden sunrise
Thank you madam ????????
in reply to: Wanted to forget my ex Girlfriend #17920@DSRao Golden sunrise and thank you for your kind words..I will definitely start living my life happily and I will achieve all my Dreams and Desired life style..thank you again sir ????????????
in reply to: Wanted to forget my ex Girlfriend #17919Thank you for your guidance @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I will definitely follow ur tips madam..????????
in reply to: About my love life #17458Golden sunrise
Thank you madam
Golden sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam I'm not getting the results of vk to my desired level..how should I boost my vk for better result..for this particular problem
Thanks
Golden sunrise..
Thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam for your valuable suggestion..I will definitely follow instructions thank you again madam????????????..
in reply to: I’m new user of vk , relationship and job #16555Golden sunrise Thank you so much Naomi ji..????????
in reply to: I’m new user of vk , relationship and job #16554Golden sunrise Thank you so much Naomi ji..Gratitude to you ji ????????????
in reply to: I’m new user of vk , relationship and job #16498Dear Madam
Golden sunrise
Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions I will follow it madam
Once again grateful to your suggestion..Gratitude to you madam
Thanks and Regards
AmazingC
in reply to: I’m new user of vk , relationship and job #16481Dear sir or madam
Golden sunrise
I m happy to say you that I got good job in a good company.. Gratitude to vk for the job..gratitude to sharat sir and rakhi ji..But still I'm struggling with my relationship with a girl that I love she is getting engaged with some one by there family members..who are forcing her.. who are not a tall willing to respect our relationship..which serum I need to use for this to get her in my life..
Thanks and Regards
AmazingC
in reply to: I’m new user of vk , relationship and job #16326Dear madam
Thank you so much for your suggestions madam..madam which serum is perfect for Me to solve all above problems
Thanks and Regards
Amazing C
-
AuthorPosts