Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75
    in reply to: Charging EC by VK #23406

    To protect ECs and their positive impacts from negative influences

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75

    My ancestral house is of 4400 sqft in which the total covered area is approximately 3200 sqft. It is a three storey house so as per 3 floors 3200 × 3 = 9600 sqft. My family lives in the total area of ​​3200 sqft of its 2 floors. The rest is given on rent. In such a case, will VS be installed only for the part where we live or for the entire building?

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75

    If the combined area of ​​3 floors is 5500 sq ft, is 8×8 inches VS sufficient? Or will I have to install separate VS on each floor?

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75
    in reply to: About GS image #23369

    No! Not for any specific purpose. Just to enhance energy and increase positivity in home and family.if don't recommend ,I will remove . Please tell me how to take benefits of this image .

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75
    in reply to: About GS image #23367

    And how long does it take to feel positive?

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75

    Ok

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75

    ????

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75

    You guided me very well and with a lot of patience. And also supported me emotionally. I express my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to you. I hope that soon I will be able to share with you some of my good experiences which I get through VK.

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75

    Sure . Thank I will start this meditation tonight

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75

    Thank you for your guidance . I will do it now

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75

    I was very sad and disappointed today. Actually I am surrounded by problems from all sides. My, my parents' bad health, insomnia, very bad relations with my wife and daily quarrels (my wife is from a very influential and rich family and my in-laws are just 500 meters from my house due to which there is a lot of pressure by them and by my wife on my mind), obstacles in the marriage of daughters, bad health of the elder daughter, my weak financial condition, no permanent source of income, very little savings, huge expenditure on the education of a daughter, many necessary expenses which I cannot stop even if I want to, and many more things which are not even possible to write, so whatever I could write today, I have written it. Now you tell me for what all things I keep healing throughout the day. I try, still something or the other gets left out. And till now the result is zero, so in such a situation courage fails. Right now your answer has given courage. But it will be good if this courage remains.

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75

    I feel relieved after reading your reply. I will try my best to follow your advice

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75
    in reply to: About chanting GS #23342

    I have started requesting VK as per your advice.

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75

    I understand what you are saying but there is a corner of my mind that is not ready to accept it. There is a despair and frustration inside that disturbs me a lot and creates an internal conflict.

    AjjayJaiin
    Member
    Post count: 75

    I will keep your point in mind. Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)