Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    Thank you very much. Much Gratitude to you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    DIVINE GRATITUDE @Gayathri, @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher", @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher", @"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher" .

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    Thank you very much. Gratitude and Light to you!

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    I am exactly in the same situation as described in the original post, maybe even worse . Even simple healing using charged water does not seem to be working.

    Initially I would feel a very subtle energy moving through my body, whenever I made a request but now a days I do not get any response. I also feel very disconnected with VK. Should I follow the same guidance as above? Thank you.

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    Thank you @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" ji.

    GOLDEN SUNRISE gratitude to you and Rakhi ji for taking out time and helping us with our questions and learning.

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    GOLDEN SUNRISE Thanks once again. :) :) :)

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32
    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    GOLDEN SUNRISE Thanks @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" jee.

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    .. my humble thoughts only..

    The first one (as the words suggest) is "asking" for the energy implicitly.

    The other sentence is an offering , an expression of gratitude to the divine. and since the divine always gives.. he gives HIS blessings back to you, several folds.

    In other words, in the first sentence you will receive as a result of your asking whereas in the other you will receive as an act of Divine Grace. Also when we are asking we will have some specific need (whether consciously or sub consciously) in mind and we are asking for it to be fulfilled whereas in the second what comes to you is aligned to HIS DIVINE Will and will be what you need an may not be what you want!

    GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESSINGS and JOY.

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    just a thought.. maybe .. you could also add Shield of Seven rays to his heart to prevent any further damage and to support other healing serums.

    GOLDEN SUNRISE prayers for your uncle’s health.

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    GOLDEN SUNRISE @BestMan for this wonderful Sharing. It is posts and sharings like this that help me (and others like me, who get disappointed easily) stay on the path. Your story has a real lesson in FAITH on VK and power of consistent efforts.

    GOLDEN SUNRISE GRATITUDE to the loving VK Teachers for continuous helping and guiding.

    Thank you and GOD BLESS YOU.

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32
    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    Got it! :)

    Thank you.

    GOLDEN SUNRISE GRATITUDE

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    Thank you!

    for IBS – DIGEE SERUM in water and also direct request to VK "please heal my stomach".

    for ENT – ALL CLEAR SERUM and ENT SERUM. both in water.

    GOLDEN SUNRISE HEALING to everyone.

    agankur
    Member
    Post count: 32

    Thank you very much.

    I will not add Mahamritunjay and Raphael energies.

    I will add IMMUNE SERUM and SO7R.

    Can I also add the following:

    1. ALL CLEAR SERUM
    2. energy of Durga Kavach.
    3. Energy of Sharat Sir’s video "Complete Health Improvement"

    For water, I am thinking of charging with the following energy:

    1. energy of Sharat Sirs video "Protection & Security"
    2. energy of Sharat Sirs video "DNA Activation"
    3. energy of Sharat Sirs video "ANGELS magic begin now".

    Thank you once again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)