Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Adrianeterrell
    Member
    Post count: 2

    Thank you Rahki. I have been looking for signs and keep getting them like his friends suddenly calling me that I have spoken to in several years to a friends wedding photo that today was their anniversary and when I looked at the background to the photo of ours it was almost identical. But I know it wasn’t the same place because we had our photos done in our neighbors yard. To us talking here and there via text.. lot’s of weeks go in between. However, I then think of his mom.. and tell myself NO WAY.. she was not a nice lady. She makes my skin crawl.

    No the thing on Citizen of Light is unrelated. I have had to file papers to gain custody and receive child support for my son. I have suggested to his dad that I would not go through an attorney if he would simply return to me what he has taken from me. My items and some money. He absolutely won’t discuss it but still wants to negotiate different conditions that are not in my son’s favor.

    My life has gotten complicated. A lot is very private and I keep it inside myself because I do not burden others with the mess. It is easier just to curl up and sleep it away LOL.. And just ask VK to fix it while I sleep..lol..

    Adrianeterrell
    Member
    Post count: 2

    Thank you for posting this. I saw it last night and found it very timely. When I left my husband 9 yrs ago it was not intended for me to end up divorced. But I felt we needed to reconnect and date each other again. For several years his mom kept saying we were living like roommates and she would have left her husband if he was never around like her son was with me. After years of hearing that I finally left him. He said he did not want to date..

    Very soon after I left him I saw him and a close friend of ours at a BBQ in a Facebook Photo she (our friend) was looking up at him all starry eyed. Right after that I was served divorce papers. He was never given the opportunity to come around and reconnect with me because she immediately went after him and consoled him.

    The month our divorce was final they got engaged. I was completely devastated and I never have truly gotten over him.

    It has been about 9 yrs now and he and his wife are now getting divorced.

    Even though we live half way across the country from each other I would still like to have my husband back. I have spoken to a few of our friends and they have all said we should get back as well. That we were the love of each other’s lives.

    If I printed this out and used it would this be what I need for him to take a step back and come to reconnect with me.

    I have spoken to him and he seems to have blocked out a lot of our 15 yrs of marriage. I bring up things and he says he doesn’t remember that it was a long time ago. Strange because we were married longer then we have not been married.

    I pray he remembers how much we loved each other and how he can finally make the effort to harmonize with me as well as accept my now son as if he was the father.

    Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)