Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Mimicking the Reiki Video from YouTube #16604
Thanks… Wow…. Divine white light channel videos are highly effective…Their energy increases with divine vk…
I got immediate relief from digestive issues with reiki video…
Thanks again for sharing..
Golden sunrise divine sharat sir and rakhi mam
Such a wonderful explanation…
My doubt has been cleared…
Thanks for a wonderful gift … VK
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam, I have seen on Facebook… I have inboxed you on Fb messenger..
Golden sunrise sharat sir…
Thanks
I mean to say if I want to get reiki attunement, Can I request VK to attune me?
Sir please reply
So sharath sir, can we get the attunement through VK ??
Golden sunrise…. Thanku sir
Golden sunrise…
Thanku mam… Recently ,I have found some healers installing the energies of crystals/ numbers permanently in any object..
So, I wanted to know whether it is possible to permanently install energies through vk?
in reply to: Certified VK TEACHER #14496Ok
in reply to: Certified VK TEACHER #14492@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" ok thanku madam…. I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY VK… EAGERLY WAITING FOR IT.
-
AuthorPosts