Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • 1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20
    in reply to: Urine infection #10698

    Okay thank u mam….

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20
    in reply to: Sinus #8045

    Thank you Rakhi Mam and Payal Mam…. will do what ever u said…. Revert u back soon with results….

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20
    in reply to: Sinus #8040

    I charge water with these serum… 1 litre bottle…. 3 times a day…

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thank you for sharing and inspiring all vk family….. GOLDEN SUNRISE

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Mam actually I rub vk on my forehead and eyes and requested vk to heal me now FOREVER…. after that I requested VK to give me real 1hour deep sleep and make me fresh after nap…. also taken 10 mins eucalyptus head massage and this all worked…. Thank u so much…

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam…. my headache was gone after taking your advice…. Thank you so much it worked…. Vk always helps…

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thank you Rakhi Mam will do it right now…. i have to attend function in eveng today…. Thank you

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thank u so much mam….

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Directly on skin…VK always help me in bad coughing these day's…. Thank u vk and all MENTORS here.

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thank you sir….

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Even I see my father very frequently in my dreams…. I miss him so much….

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20
    in reply to: knee pain #6640

    Thank you Mam.

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thank you Sir.

    1234567
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Golden Sunrise Mentors, Can we use zapper healing for recurring uti…. if yes how should we use…. please reply.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)