Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • anjy
    Member
    Post count: 6

    Currently I am requesting for three things in one day.

    1. for my lost certificates bag.

    2. gratefulness n self acceptance request

    3.as adviced by sir mood up serum, gymserum, alpha woman, golden sunrise, flab down serum in one request

    Sometimes I give love serum and balance serum to self

    Is it OK or too muchfor one day?

    I give breaks between three requests as adviced

    Puneet-Certified VK Teacher
    Participant
    Post count: 1685

    1. You can request 4 or more times a day,

    Please also use search option with keyword "Lost things" and see what results comes out read the discussion and you can also follow the same guidance.

    2. Please follow guidance by Sir as guided.

    LOVE SERUM shouldn't be taken for self please read Main Article on website.

    3. After one direct request 30 minute time gap needed.

    Please read this link for guidance

    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/554/17-what-to-do-after-placing-a-direct-request-to-vk-wait-for-around-30-min#latest

    anjy
    Member
    Post count: 6

    I followed what was in lost things discussion.

    I give gap but ask for three Differeny things through the day .

    Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    Keymaster
    Post count: 6817

    @anjy

    Yes you can

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.