Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • faissal
    Member
    Post count: 110

    Golden sunrise vk family

    Please is there any one have seen the difference of the energy when wear 2 vk

    I have 1 vk i have good result in many ways health wealth….

    I want to have the second very small one

    Wht very small size exist ???

    Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    Keymaster
    Post count: 6817

    @faissal

    Different people have different experiences with more VK.

    I have seen people wearing 2 VKs in each hands and one in neck chain, the smallest size around 3 to 3.3 cm.

    I know a VK user who wears more than 12 VKs and sleeps at night!!

    Daytime all VKs are in request mode by thisVK user.

    faissal
    Member
    Post count: 110

    Golden sunrise

    Very good

    They feel more better with multipl vk ???

    What s there feed back ???

    Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    Keymaster
    Post count: 6817

    @faissal

    Yes its good. Thats why they are taking more VKs.Otherwise they would stop at 1 or 2.

    With more than one VK, even BOOST method can be explored

    https://www.litairian.com/innovative-ways-boost-manifestation/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.