Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK TO RELEASE KARMIC EFFECT OF DISEASES...Diabetes

edited February 2019 in Health Discussion
GOLDEN SUNRISE, recently I read the article of karma by Sanjay sir. At the age of 28 I have been diagnosed with diabetes as my severe desire for sweets and lifestyle I was awarded this situation, both my parents are diabetic with all this I still have not dropped the quench for sweets. Today after reading the article again suddenly I felt like accepting my present health condition and requesting Vk to dissolve the KARMIC EFFECT causing this diabetic condition. Is my approach correct. Kindly guide

Comments

• Can i expect an answer regarding the above query
  • @Chandreshn Ji,
    Rather dwelling in past, it's better to set right the Present Action. It's no problem that you have quench for sweets. Why not you try those Sweets after charging them with ALL CLEAR SERUM, KEY PEN SERUM BALANCE SERUM etc.

• @Chandreshn

As guided by @SharatSir , I am posting this reply.

If you feel to use VK for karmic release for health, you can do it.

• Thank very much for all the above guidance...
  • Golden Sunrise Sharat Sir,Golden Sunrise All VK Motivators,and Chandreshn ji,
    WONDERFUL Experience.
    My request is while we request to clear karmic effect for any ancestral disease or recurring disease,we should take relevant serum to speed up the process.like if we request karmic cleaning for Diabetes we should take Key Pen Serum.
    Power of both energies work together fast and give over night,great effect.
    I have used Karmic clearance Energy with key pen seum,Digee serum,All clear serum,and Golden Sunrise to enhance effect of all energies,for wonderful experience by sending distant energies to my friend,along with Key Pen Seurm ,Dighe serum to him directly,sugar level come down 400 to 180 in 3-4 days.

I am posting this in this column to think of Relevant instead of Success Story.
  • Golden Sunrise,Chandrashekhar ji,
    My request is while we request to clear karmic effect for any ancestral disease or recurring disease,we should take relevant serum to speed up the process.like if we request karmic cleaning for Diabetes we should take Key Pen Serum.
    Power of both energies work together fast and give over
  • Dear Shirish ji ,
    GOLDEN SUNRISE.... Wow, that a great experience can u please mention how many times and directly means charging through water ? Can u please elaborate..
  • Golden Sunrise,Chandreshn ji
    Direct request made 1 before Breakfast,2before Meal ,3 before Dinner,4 just before Bed.With all 4 energies which we charge in Water as once.
    Key Pen,Digee,All clear,Golden Sunrise
  • Thank for your guidance