Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My 1st vk success story....testing VK in pain

edited September 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
I am a new user of vk. On Dec. 5 2017 only I got my vk... And after that till now I was just reading the basics of vk success stories serums ways methods and all but never used it.... But yesterday night magic happens to me....
Actually I was having a boil at my back from yesterday morning... All day it was ok.. I was managing with that but at night when I lie down straight to sleep , I was not able to do so as it was paining a lot coz it got pressure.... For about 2- 3 hours I was trying to sleep either the right side or left but nt straight..
Just then I remembered vk (actually I was not wearing it it's was there in my dressing table and I was at my mummy's house last night but it was last touched by me only ) so I thought to try vk now... Literally I was testing vk that time... I requested vk to send energies of pcs to me now×3... And just after that I turned straight and to my surprise the pain was not there .I was comfortable in straight position also... I deliberately put some pressure on my back to check but the pain was totally gone se if I was not having any boil....
Really I was very much surprised.. actually it was like a magic to me....and I was very very happy to have vk with me....!

Hats off to vk and sharat sir.... :)

Comments

• @Dolly

Wow. Amazing . Thanks for sharing your experience and your thoughts about VK with all of us !!

• GOLDEN SUNRISE ALL...

Its been just about a week that i have ordered my VK....
    My mom was unable to find her cupboard keys since almost a month and kept worrying over it...
    Suddenly i remembered the VK magic stories i had read in the forum, and decided to try it out, though i had already completed the ENERGY EXCHANGE the VK was not yet with me...

But as i was told that a VK is being attuned and sent for me in 3-4 days,i thought maybe my energies are already being connected to that VK ... guess i already felt the VK is with me ...
    So in the words that i could request i asked VK to help mom find her keys without even informing my mom about it....

Next day, my mom called me nd informed me that the keys were found,in the same place where she had checked atleast about a hundred times, she had just asked her maid to clean the cupboard casually not informing maid that a particular key is missing,and gather all the keys she found in a particular spot, later that day she checked all the keys after the whole cleaning, in which the missing key was also there...

Shockingly i was surprised and over joyed...
    I Thanked the VK with ofcourse Sharat sir first, to bring this magical beautiful instrument to my life.

Its not even a week but am already feeling a huge connection with my VK and awaiting to share many more stories with all of you!!

Many many Thanxx once again....
    Much love,
    Kaajal.
  • @Kaajal23
    Wow beautiful Thanks for your sharing.
    Welcome to the World of infinite Possibilities with Divine VK.

I can sense your excitement to have VK asap.
    Till you got VK and start using VK Please finish VK BASICS category to help you use VK conveniently.
    Check out this Link and please read all posts.
    https://forum.litairian.com/categories/basics-vibbes-kada

Also please read Cosmic Serum articles on our website
    https://www.litairian.com/category/cosmic-serums/
  • Sure!!! Am already reading soo many posts and i have my VK now with me, totally enjoying the Energy just wearing it......
    Thank you Puneet ji.
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE
    I am a believer of Vk n hav already started to see changes in my life .just 1 month n the magic is there
    Thankyou Sharat Sir