Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regarding energy for my daughter....blood stone lodestone

edited November 2018 in Mimicking Discussion
Golden sunrise vk teachers

Actually I charged the water bucket with lodestone and blood stone for me and my husband... But my query is that my daughter also drinks water from it and blood stone works on root chakra so is it ok for her... Is there any harm for her as she is only 5 years old....

Comments

• @Dolly ji,
    Mimicking Stone energy should be with the intention of Safety and Security hope you are doing this.

For your query What effects are you expecting for her??
  • I think that at this early age anything effecting chakras is not needed for growing kids.... But as I charged whole bucket and she has no other source for drinking water.. she has to drink water from that only... I m afraid of any side effects on her...coz it's her growing years and that should be natural.... Or I should give her the simple water without above serums....

Actually I don't want anything for her with these serums... I want it for me and my husband only but charging whole water is easy for me and also my husband don't believe in all these so I want him to drink the charged water without his knowledge....

Hope I m clear now...

And yes safety and security intention is there....
  • @Dolly

There is no Cosmic serum with name bloodstone serum or lodestone.

If you have doubts about mimicking other healing modalities, you can always give her separate water ....it will be easier...
  • Sorry I wrote serums by mistake... I was talking about stones energy only...

Ok I will arrange separate water for her... That will be safe...

Thanks a lot @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam and @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher sir