Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Energy Drainers / Suckers / Vampirism

Dear Team,

GOLDEN SUNRISE,

Comments

• Dear Team,

GOLDEN SUNRISE,

Happy Diwali.

I need help for a situation that I have been battling in my life for almost 2 years now. I have one close blood relative who drains me everyday. He might be doing it without any intention though.

When I go near him with full energy and enthusiasm, and after 10-15 mins I am totally drained. I sometimes feel very sleepy and doze off immediately.

I have tried All Clear serum and Shield of 7 Rays to improve my energy shield, but I am not getting a permanent remedy. I have tried Mahamrityunjaya mantra, Ksepana mudra and so many other things, but all fail to work. I am also not able to see what lesson I need to learn to let this go from my life.

Please help me.

Thanks.

• @Sajiv

Are you trying to convince or counsel him in some way....when you communicate with him...
  • @Sajiv

Why MAHA MRITYUNJAY MANTRA ?
  • No. I try to avoid him at best. I am sensitive to energies as I constantly work with my chakras. When I am in the same room with him, I mostly sense a rush of air coming towards me, then I start loosing my energy.

I tried Mahamrityunjaya Mantra to heal myself of anything that is attracting this situation.

• @Sajiv

Start sending him HANUMAN CHALISA energy and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS.

You can continue for yourself too....
  • @'Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher'
    Ok. Thank you. I will do this asap.

Gratitude.