Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regarding energy and effects....how to request

edited October 2018 in Mimicking Discussion
Golden sunrise vk teachers...
I always see while requesting sometimes it's written "energy of" this and sometimes "effect of" so what is the base of choosing between energy and effect....

And for stones mimicking I feel like taking "energy of" them but in vk basics I read the "effect of"....

Comments

• @Dolly

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Please copy paste here the full lines.....where you read "effect of" and where its "energy of" and if possible the hyperlinks...where you require more clarity

so it will be easy to answer your specific question.....

• @Dolly

For stones....both words are good.....energy of stone will give effect ....isnt it?

So either way is good for stones....go for what you feel to use.......keep intention with safety and security....

• VK please give the effect of 30 MIN WALK IN NATURE to me Now.
    VK please give the effect of “KAPIL SHARMA’s LAUGHTER SHOW” to me Now.
    VK please give the effect of “15 MIN EUCALYPTUS OIL MESSAGE TO BOTH MY FEET” Now.
    VK please send energy of “KIWI DRAINEX” to my kitchen sink Now.
    VK please give energy of “ANACARDIUM” to me with safety and security Now.
    VK please give effect of “15 ANULOM VILOM PRANAYAM” to me with safety and security Now.
    VK please send effect of “ARGALA STOTRAM” to my brother Now.
    VK please activate “A POWER NAP WITH DEEP SLEEP FOR 5 HRS AND WAKE ME UP FRESH AT 6.30 AM TOMORROW”
    VK please send energy of “BURNOL CREAM” to my hands with safety and security now.
    VK please send energy of "ORANGE COLOR" to my sister Maria with safety and security
    VK please give energy of BACH FLOWER REMEDY WALNUT to my brother-in-law
    VK please activate effect of DIAMOND STONE for my friend Karan now with safety and security
    VK please give energy of Switch word DURGA MAGIC BEGIN NOW to me
    VK please bless my daughter with energy of MAA SARASWATI.
    VK please give effect of FERRUM PHOS tablets to me with safety and security.
    (Ferrum Phos is a biochemical composition which contains Iron Phosphate and is given to raise haemoglobin for anaemia)
    VK please give energy of PURE COCONUT OIL to my hair with safety and security
  • @Dolly

EFFECT OF and ENERGY OF can be interchanged....

If you read closely.... in most of the above cases....EFFECT OF is used when there is an activity.....and ENERGY is used for things....

You can still choose as per your inner guidance.

Experiment using different words with VK.....i have done some fun exercises with VK using different english words...and felt some differences...I felt VK is also an English/Language Expert while mimicking and follows language of my heart otherwise

• Ok mam.... Thanks a lot....