Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can Vibbes Seeder help in getting job

I was amazed at the way Vibbes Seeder has worked when used on experimental basis by Sharat Sir. I will retire next May but wish to continue working. I have applied for jobs in the middle east but no success. Will my life change if I install Vibbes Seeder? Will new opportunities come my way?

Comments

• @carla ji

VIBBES SEEDER is an amazing invention by Sharat Sir which protects a place from negative energies and creates positive vortex too.

It works on a place. If the people staying in that place are hindered by negative energies from the place....when such negative energies are removed by VIBBES SEEDER....the people staying in that place would not have hindrance in their health mind prosperity which were originally due to that place.

Additinally if there are Vaastu defects or Feng shui faults in the home like bathroom or sink in north...there would be prosperity drainage in such homes. Either people would not earn or not be able to save what is earned. There would be lack of opportunities or financial losses. There could be a beam or pillar in north...or some structure which is blocking energies.

Some blockages in directions or positions like East where creativity or source of energy dwells.

The centre of the house Brahmasthan may be blocked or have negative vortex....causing overall difficulties in many ways.

Will post articles related to this

Most of the people would stay in a home atleast for 10 to 12 hrs . People who are not moving out much would stay for atleast 18 hrs daily.

On weekends most of the people would be at home atleast for 10 hrs even upto 24 hrs.

So if they body mind soul is affected due to unwanted energies from a place, then they would not manifest or do it with difficulties.

Best way of manifesting in life would be a combination of both VK and VS . VS would take care with positive energies at home. And VK will help in multiple ways .

Must read this article wonder combination of VK and VS
  • Dear Rakhiji thank you for your reply. I have read the above links and many things have become clear. I am going to request VK daily now - Dear VK make way for Vibbes Seeder to happily come to my house now. [ Is that worded correctly? ]

• Another question Rakhiji how do I find the price of Vibbes Seeder?

• @carla ji

You can add GOLDEN SUNRISE to your wish..

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE make way .......

The energy exchange for VIBBES SEEDER is mentioned in the main article of VS

Check this post here: https://www.litairian.com/vibbes-seeder-solution-benefits-effects/