Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Urgent money need

Mam i need urgent 3lac please give me some serums tat i can get fast

Comments

• @rohini

You have many success stories with money

Use the same energies. Which is the serum for money ?
  • Urgent hai tho i need ur help mam
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE to your wish
  • Ok thank mam
  • Hi @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher my money is stuck with 3ppl it's been a almost year they keep on saying they will give me dates on dates but not giving... So what I can do to get my money from them
  • @Deepali_Shah28

You have been suggested to use Mood up serum for atleast 3 month in another thread and no other healing. Hope you are following that. Is 3 months over?

Please follow the guidance givn to you in that thread...
  • @Deepali_Shah28
    Can I please kindly suggest you to do the healing as guided by Rakhi di in the above mentioned thread continuously and patiently for the suggested period of 3 months which is by end of August 2018.
    It's only 2 -3 weeks you have been guided to start that healing.
    I understand that you want to heal a number of situations with VK which is obviously possible but you need to prioritise what needs to be sorted first in your life .After carefully considering all your Answers to the questions which were asked to you by Rakhi di you were guided the healing for your topmost priority
    If you will carry on shifting your focus from one wish to another you are confusing the universe.
    I had so many issues to resolve when I was blessed with VK about 13 months back but in my head I had to decide what is the topmost priority and sometimes resolving one situation is automatically easing your another issue.
    Suppose someone is having issues both at professional and personal front they have to decide which one has to be dealt first. From my personal experience I had to sort out my profession,finance and family So it was prioritised as first focus on profession which will help to get good job to get financial front sorted and half of the family issues were solved when I was financially independent
    But to be honest I strictly followed the guidance without any second thoughts.
    But I have achieved everything I wished for and now I am living a life which was once a dream.
    So please follow the guidance and instead of working number of issues at once focus on one at a time. You will get really positive results and sooner as well
    God bless you
  • Ya I am following what rakhi di said to me.
  • @Barinder - Supportive VK Teacher

Very well said . Thanks for sharing your personal experiences

#GOLDEN SUNRISE to all efforts