Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK TIP 80 : A Bunch of requests for those who are not Creative - 1

edited April 2021 in VK TIPS
So if you are a person who CANNOT come up with creative, unique, original ideas, DON'T WORRY, I've got you covered!
Here are 20 requests, that you could request to VK!

1. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please ACTIVATE to enrich my health with the MIRACULOUS AMIRTHA OF IMMORTALITY.
2. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please ACTIVATE to CHANNEL your COSMIC ENERGIES AS AN INTENSE VISIBLE LIGHT SOURCE (This is for those who doubt VK, but since I had never doubted VK I never use this request)
3. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please ACTIVATE to magnify the effects of LOVE SERUM/ ANY OTHER SERUMS, to XYZ so that INSTANT MATERIALISATION OCCURS.
4. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please ACTIVATE to CLEANSE and ENERGISE my mind with the ENERGIES of the ONE who is BEYOND MAYA, A PSYCHEDELIC TRUTH SEEKER, AN INSTANT WISH MANIFESTOR, LORD SHIVA'S MYSTICAL POWERS. (This is EXTREMELY POWERFUL, therefore only use this when your physical and spiritual body is clean, and in order to achieve that VK is here, PLEASE READ REQUEST 5)
5. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please ACTIVATE to MICRO - CLEANSE MY BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT, and enhance it with THE ENERGIES OF TURMERIC/SANDALWOOD/OR ANY OTHER MYSTICAL HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS THAT HAVE A STRONG CONNECTION WITH SPIRITUALISM!
5. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please ERASE the THOUGHTS of HARM that EXISTS within ALL HUMANS, ANIMALS, AND ORGANISMS that live on this WORLD/REALITY!
6. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please ERADICATE DISEASE/ILLNESS/PAIN with THE ENERGIES OF THE INFINITE, OMNIBENOVELENT (NAME ANY GOD)
7. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please GIVE me the RADIANCE OF PURIFIED MERCURY
8. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please GIVE me the PURITY OF PURIFIED MERCURY
9. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please GIVE me AN ADVENTUROUS DREAM, WHERE I CAN LEARN ABOUT ( SPIRITUALISM, SCHOOL SUBJECTS, PURANIC TEXTS FROM A 1ST PERSON'S PRESPECTIVE)
10. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please HYPE ME UP WITH THE FREQUENCIES (OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONG)
11. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please GIVE ME THE ABILITY OF BEING ORIGINAL, UNIQUE, AND CREATIVE.
12. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please OPEN THE DOOR OF INFINITE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME TO BECOME (SUCCESSFUL, HAPPY, HEALTHY)
13. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please add SOME FLAVOUR TO MY PERSONALITY AND CHARACTERISTICS (IF YOU FEEL AS IF YOU MAKE OTHERS BORED)
14. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please make my PRESENCE SPRINKLE SUGARS OF HAPPINESS AND PEACE OVER THOSE WHO SURROUND ME (REMEMBER YOUR SURROUNDINGS HAVE AN IMPACT ON YOU)
15. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please make me YOUR DIVINE VEHICLE, AS WE BOTH EMBARK ON A JOURNEY WITHIN THIS FILTHY, STRESSFUL REALITY, AND TURN OTHERS NEGATIVE FATE INTO A POSITIVE ONE!
16. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please BLESS MY MICROWAVE, WITH RAYS OF FAT/SUGAR/OIL REMOVER!
17 GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please ACTIVATE TO FREEZE TIME/FAST FORWARD TIME during EXAMS or A BORING WAIT AT A BUS STOP.
18. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please become LIMITLESS AND BREAK ALL RULES TO BEAT THE IMPOSSIBLE
19. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please give me the POSITIVITY AND THE INFINITE ENERGIES OF THE SUN
20. GOLDEN SUNRISE VK please THOSE WHO HURT OR TAUNT OTHERS, LEARN THEIR LESSONS.

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK MEMBERS!

Comments

• @BestMan

24 Carat GOLDEN SUNRISE to you dear.

Thank you for sharing this post.

This is just amazing and WOW.

I can feel the depth of your connectivity with VK and Divine energies.

In your requests , you have included material , mind and spirituality.

I admire you for your Creativity in Creating without limits and your amazing ways of using VK.

The words AMRITA OF IMMORTALITY, LORD SHIVA's MYSTICAL POWER, SPRINKLE SUGARS OF HAPPINESS AND PEACE, BREAK ALL THE RULES OF IMPOSSIBLE striked me the most. <3

I even loved the request 17....FREEZE TIME, FAST FORWARD TIME... =)

GOLDEN SUNRISE Blessings to you !!

Proud to be associated with you,

Million Thanks to Sharat Sir for VK and this Litairian Forum platform.

• edited April 2021

Great @BestMan ... please continue with the same dignity.

• @BestMan

We appreciate your efforts . I just saw your time of posting. The school going VK champion has posted this around mid nite from UK.

You have been so thoughtful for all VK users

What a lovely post to read in the beginning of the day. You made my day !!

Love you. God bless you <3

• Thank You So Much for appreciating my compilation of Requests!
    • GOLDEN SUNRISE, O my VK, Please empower my mind to advise my body to correct malfunctions and thus be healthy.
    • GOLDEN SUNRISE, O my VK, Please enlighten my consciousness, to meet myself.
    • GOLDEN SUNRISE, O my VK, Please make way to be worthy of blessings of the Divine.
    • GOLDEN SUNRISE, O my VK, Please enable my pancreas to generate insulin regularly and properly (for patients of Diabetes)

Woww !! @BestMan, I am your 1st follower. Look I have started. =)

Lots of applause on your innovative style of creative thinking. Please keep it up son.

• WOW @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher Sir

I join you and all here...

I am sharing my personal requests to VK that i used......

:3 O MOTHER EARTH I LOVE YOU very much. The pain is making me tensed. As a mother you can take it with your hugeness.
    O DIVINE VK send this pain and all negative emotions in my body to the CENTRE OF EARTH NOW.

:3 Lord MRITYUNJAYA you are the protector of my soul and body
    Divine VK bless me with blessings of Lord MRITYUNJAYA for a healthy body and peaceful soul.

:3 VK DEAR Please sail me through this problem into a solution as EASILY as CREAM is taken out from Milk. (Jaise Malai nikalte hai Dhood se)

:3 O DIVINE VK BLESS ME TO RAISE MY CONCIOUS LEVEL THAT IS DESERVING TO ME NOW.

:3 MAA DURGA you are so loving and courageous.
    VK GOLDEN SUNRISE bless me to be loving and courageous as Maa DURGA'S daughter.

:3 VK my partner let my money come as a TAX-FREE clear transaction into my Bank account swiftly with Horse's speed NOW.

:3 VK Buddy you are giving ANTI ADDICTION SERUM to this child, and i now request you to give this child a REAL LIFE HOBBY to divert from Internet and Youtube videos.

@BestMan ....thanks for starting this thread.

• edited May 2018
    Ganapati Atharvasheersha Homa - For obstacle clearance, wealth, fulfilling wishes. To get every thing.

Ganapati Shadhakshari Homa - Wish fulfillment, curing skin deceases

Ganapati Moola mantra Homa -Wish fulfillment, Attracting people

Modaka Ganapati Homa - Prime wish fulfillment

Chandi Homa - Health , No poverty , Fulfill wants - Here No poverty is not only monetary it covers poverty of knowledge, poverty of security, poverty of peace.....etc - This is one of the powerful ritual

Aavahanti Homa - To get un-separable wealth,health,family life

Shirimbira aarayikane Homa - Walk away from monetary poverty and get money

Rakshogna Homa - Get away from 3 types of troubles- from enemies, spirits etc. or re balance 3 elements of body namely Vata, Pitta Kapha. (as per Ayurveda)

Manyusookta Homa - All wish fulfillment , Concurring enemy

Munchamitva Sookta Homa - Cure tuberculosis kind of  major deceases

Akshibhyam Sookta Homa - Curing Major deceases

Vaatavaata Homa - Curing deceases related to Vaata ( paralysis ) as per Ayurveda body functions on 3 elements Vata, Pitta Kapha.

Pratyangira Maala mantra Homa - Over come Abhichara problem in one's horoscope

Hanuman Maala Mantra homa - Kill the enemy, Kick out the enemy !

Datta maala mantra Homa - Full fill desires and money , Get out of trouble caused by negative energies.

Swarna akarshana Homa - Attract Money and gold - Swarna= Gold, Aakrshana= Attract.

Medha Dakshinamoorthi Homa - Become clever, attract knowledge, mental growth

Dharana Saraswati Homa - To be able to recall what is read and heard.

Vidyaranyakruta Shrisookta Homa - Let wealth, Get away from poverty

Santaan GopalaKrishana Homa - To get fertility, Get child/ren

Pativedana sookta Homa - Get a Bridegroom

Vishawavasu Gandharva Homa - Get a bride

Dvishat Palayana sookta Homa - Make your enemy run away

Samid Ganapati Homa - Get success ..yes YOU CAN WIN!

Aaasham sookta Homa - Self protection and courage

Medha daarana Saraswati homa - To fill in some intelligence - NOW INTELLIGENCE INSIDE !

Aindra Tristhub Chintamani Mantra Homa - Gain money and wealth, precious metals

Malhari Saptashati Homa - Wish fulfillment, Get knowledge, self realization.

Agneyana Supatha Raye homa- Get back to right path, de criminalize.

Annatvarisruto Homa - Nullify planetary troubles

Karaveerabhadra Homa - Get blessings from Veerabhadra ( Warrior son of lord Shiva), Make your enemy run away.

Renuka Homa - Get blessings for Godess Devi, Abhichara trouble removal ( Abhichara is a astrological placement)

Achyuta ananta Homa - For getting rid of any decease.

Navagraha Homa - Get rid of Planetary troubles.

Shat Pranava mrutyunjaya Homa - Win over death trap and become long living.

Doorvankura ganapati Homa - For all purpose as wished before start of the Homa ritual

Dhanvantari Homa - For getting rid of deceases, Capture over the medicines ..means a medicines listen to the doctor. Dhanvantiari is the form of lord Vishnu who rules over the medication and prime god for Ayurveda practitioners.

Aghorastra Homa - Get rid of irritating troubles

Lakshami narayana Hrudaya Homa - Let the goddess of wealth (Lakshmi) bless you, get wealth.

Rudra Swahakara Homa - All wish fulfillment, Curing health problems.

Pavamana Sookta Homa - Get rid of all sins (including of last births), Get blessed by god.

Purusha sookta Homa - Get good children, get self realization, Get into universal bonding as per theory of attraction. (I did this this and really affected by life with immediate visible indication on same afternoon - Excuse Can't give more details in public forum)

Gayatri Homa - All wish fulfillment , Gayatri Mantra is one among the prominent mantras in Hindu culture

Laza homa - Become a good speaker. Want to pitch to customer ? then it is for you.

Sudarshana Homa - Get rid of black magic, negative energies etc.

Bhrahmanaagni sookta Homa - Secure the fetus in womb

Saura Homa - Good health

Shiva panchakshari Homa - For pleasing Lord Shiva

Banashankari Homa - For pleasing Goddess Devi

Vishnu Sahasranama Homa - Get result on your wish, Get rid of bad behaviors and crookedness.

Kaala Sarpa Yoga Homa - Kalasarpa Yoga is a planetary position at birth which is considered bad for one, This homa nullifies the effect. Kalasarpa Dosha types, effects and Remedies - Vedic Astrology

Lalita Sahasranama Homa - Please the Goddess Devi

Shri Rama nama taaraka Homa - Please lord Rama

Kuja Rahu Sandhi shanto Homa - A junction of ruling planets in ones life, this is trouble some and life threatening. This homa is performed to reduce the ill effect of meeting with some accident etc, 2-3 months before that transition juncture time. Kuja Dosha and its effects

Rahu Bruhaspati Sandi shanti Homa - A junction of ruling planets in ones life. This homa is performed to reduce the ill effect  2-3 months before that juncture time. Rahu-Jupiter dasha, Rahu-Guru period, antardasha of planets

Shanaiswara Shanti Homa - Reduce effect of troubles given by Planet lord Shani
  • These are some Thomas which we can activate is it possible
  • @Krishnaguntupalli

Great idea. You can practise and share with us your results.

These are belief systems that these homa will give the effects stated.

The effect may vary from person to person based on persons situation and intensity.

So if one wishes....one can practise and see the effects.

I personally feel it should be requested to VK that if ......homa is good and beneficial for my/any receiver's situation....plz activate or give its effects to....especially the planetary ones.
  • Ohhhh my god!
    I don't find apropriate words to appreciate what all your efforts and understanding means to me @BestMan .
    I can say i am proud to be a part of VK family with a awakened Soul of you.
    Please accept my Love :kiss

O DIVINE VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE SEND MY HUGS TO DEAR @BestMan . :heart:

I want to share a post with you and all readers at this amazing post.
    I am having a gracefull conversation at our facebook group "Citizen of Lights".

Does God exists? And how to face to face?
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/410075119167351?view=permalink&id=975728682601989&comment_id=976318099209714&notif_t=group_comment_reply&notif_id=1527517607096314&ref=m_notif

If God be a child for me it is in your innocence and intention. :innocent:
  • WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

• OMG, THIS POST IS SURROUNDED WITH SO MUCH POSITIVITY, AND A LOT MORE REQUESTS. GOLDEN SUNRISE
  • Thank You ×INFINITY, for sharing your love and support for me!!!
  • edited March 2021

This post came out at the right time as I was also planning to get the VK for my 11-year-old. perhaps now you can guide him as well since he will be able to relate to you and connect with you in an easy manner.

• edited April 2021
    Thanks a lot @BestMan for sharing your valuable creative ideas to make requests.
  • Wow, this is wonderful... divine and so helpful.. Thanks Sharat Sir..
  • Everytime i read this post again and again i got huge smile and a divine face of you in my mind
    Love you boy :heart:
  • I was reading your your VK Success where you Manifested Snow with VK.
    I am asking VK to Bless my City with Rain Now.

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/807/this-might-sound-weird-but-snow-with-vk#latest
  • edited April 2021

WOW!! Thank you @BestMan AND to all those that have posted since with your ideas and suggestions!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Really this is huge for me!! Blessings to you all ALWAYS!!!! <3

• edited April 2021

Thank You @BestMan for sharing

• Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable creative ideas to make requests. Golden Sunrise

• Can I place multiple requests in one go

• @Tejaliyer
    For procedural questions please check BASICS OF VK section on forum
  • edited June 2021

@Tejaliyer , everyone wants to get everything in one go. Is it right? If yes, then go for multiple requests. If no, then you know the answer. Can you have breakfast+lanch+dinner in one go? If you read the basics slowly and grasp them completely, you will find that VK is as easy to use as easily you breathe.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE to all!!

This is so amazing! I am new to VK community and have been using VK just for 10 days.

This tip could not have come on any better time!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I wanted to know can I ask for multiple requests to VK back to back and then sit it aside for 30 mins or is it ask 1 request and it it aside for 30 mins then ask for next request.

Thank you!!!!
  • Ohhh looks like Sarat Sir already answered my question above!!
  • GOLDEN SUNTISE..THANK YOU@BestMan FOR
    these request
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE
    Thank you Thank you Thank you