Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK TIP 77 : Change your life with intentions...job, marriage, health, children

edited December 2018 in VK TIPS

GOLDEN SUNRISE Friends

INTENTION is a strong thought that comes from a deeper level of mind.
Sometimes it's a direct wish . Sometimes it's an indirect wish.

Intention is your power to think what you really want. In action, you are determined to do something to fulfil your wish. The starting point to your wish is your OWN THOUGHT TO WANT IT.

Example

:3 There is a woman who wants a happy married family life. That's her wish.

So she puts an INTENTION to FIND a perfect life partner and puts another intention for her wedding.

She can keep requesting for a desired partner for her lifetime through her thoughts to VK

:3 I wanted some people to be successful in what they do and change their world. This was my wish that they can do this with VK.

So I put an intention that they should receive VK as a blessing NOW. This was my intention and prayer to VK till they received VK.

:3 Someone who is looking out for a job and wants a great professional life... that's the wish....

So I put an intention that he or she should get an offer from a reputed organisation NOW. Job offer is a stepping stone to job.This becomes my intention....to fulfil his/her ultimate wish.

:3 A couple wants to complete their family so they put an intention of having a healthy child NOW.

:3 If a person has an autoimmune skin disease so you can put an intention for healthy beautiful glowing skin NOW FOREVER for that person.

:3 A teenager wants to go for a family vacation. So this person can put an intention to VK for summer vacation trip with parents to a particular place.

:3 A would be father is excited about his wife's pregnancy, so he can put an intention to VK that He wants to play with a healthy baby in his arms.

So intentions can be wish itself or some directions to get to the wish.

You may use energy systems like Cosmic Serums, Mantras, etc to rectify a situation or manifest a wish. But as you are wearing VK it also runs on your continuous thoughts. So why not have positive intentional thoughts to manifest faster.

Intention is a pure thought of what you actually want. The intensity of such thoughts would be high. This thought is free of other thoughts of barrier or obstacles or a doubt of its happening

VK follows the intention very well and manifest it beautifully.

To read more about how VK is an intentional tool click on this link to a beautiful article by Sharat Sir

Additional Tip :

Communicate to VK in your own words what you wish in your mind, through words, through prayers.

If you have this question.....how many times ??

The answer is ....depends on your priority....keep putting these intentions as frequently as you feel about your wish.

Please also read the section BASICS of VIBBES KADA to know how to request to VK, how frequently, how long, Why NOW or NOW FOREVER .....

Gratitude to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for VK, a Simple yet Powerful invention for helping us to convert our intentions to reality.

Do share your experience with VK TIPS to inspire all of us !!

:blank

Comments

• So write here.....whats your intention to VK Today ?

My intention to my VK is to HELP OUR FUND RAISING TEAM IN SUCH A WAY THAT DONATIONS GET MULTIPLIED NOW NOW NOW TO SUPPORT CHILDREN'S EDUCATION FOR A TARGET OF 25000 KIDS

• Golden Sunrise
    My intention to my VKay is to reach the ultimate level of using VK to get the best for the Universe. (of course which include me and my family).

• GOLDEN SUNRISE
    :star: My intention to VK please spread Divine LOVE and PEACE everywhere. :love:
    I want to see happy and healthy energies everywhere :heart:
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE!!!

My intention to Divine VK is to bring back humanity as first priority beyond everything else!!!

• Golden sunrise My intention with VK is that no kids, poor people and animal's should sleep hungry stomach all over the world.
    There should be enough food for the world and every person can eat and feed their families well.
  • @Shrinath

GOLDEN SUNRISE

The 1st statement relates more to the situation and describes what shouldnt be there..

The 2nd one is a perfect positive intention.

I wish every VK user could keep this intention.