Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOW TO KNOW... Is VK Communicating with Me or Not?

I tried lots of different serums for different pblms in my life but I don't know either m Communicating with VK properly or not. Don't know some where m loosing my confidence and feeling low... Just keep on hoping that one day everything will be sort and I will b happiest person on this earth

Comments

• @Deepali_Shah28

GOLDEN SUNRISE

If you are at your residence now, please remove your VK now and keep it in a drawer or in a cupboard away from you, where you cannot see it for next 7 days.

If you are not at your residence, when you reach home...., please remove your VK and keep it in a drawer or in a cupboard away from you, where you cannot see it for next 7 days.

Note the time and date when you do this.

You should not use VK in any way, no request, no holding, no seeing, no charged water .

Don't use any product charged with VK.

Throw the drinking water if you have already charged it.

Don't use VK neither for self , nor for anyone else.....

Please follow this guidance.

• Means for a week I should not use vk.. But why so ma'am
  • @Deepali_Shah28

I don't have answer for your question today.

Just follow the guidance

• OK sure ma'am I will do what u said...
  • Aftr 7 days 1st should I ask u before wearing it
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher As u said I followed it now 7 days r completed but my Vk is not with me... M out town
  • So while going back to home I can wear it right ma'am.. But I didnt get it that y u said to remove Vk n keep it away for 7days. @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
  • @Deepali_Shah28

Yes you can wear it anytime now

• @Deepali_Shah28

After you wear VK.

Write here what is your topmost wish or desire in your life NOW.

Please write only ONE wish
  • I am exactly in the same situation as described in the original post, maybe even worse . Even simple healing using charged water does not seem to be working.

Initially I would feel a very subtle energy moving through my body, whenever I made a request but now a days I do not get any response. I also feel very disconnected with VK. Should I follow the same guidance as above? Thank you.
  • @Deepali_Shah28 , @agankur

This exercise of removing VK for a week was done for a purpose.

I will post an experience with a VK user.

There is a VK user, who repeatedly said VK is not working. I gave her simple exercises. Sometimes she could feel the difference. At other times, she used to halfway accept or completely refuse. She always expected a certain result from VK, but failed to analyse when the result was not as per her desire, it was still for her good. Sometimes she used to compare my experiences and say I think VK is not for me....why is this not working for me the way it works for you.

With too many such episodes for more than 4 months, i told her to remove her VK for a week. She asked me number of times ARE YOU SURE I HAVE TO REMOVE VK?

I told her yes. There were other VK users in her house, I requested them not to do any healing for her. It was 100 % isolation. After some time on same day, she asked me again... Are you sure Rakhiji. I spoke to her and said please give your VK to one family member who doesn't have VK. So she gave it to her mom. This was again to keep her away from VK.

After 3 days she called me and said i have something to share? I requested VK for some parking and one more thing and it happened instantly.

I told her, you were not supposed to use VK, how did you???

She said i took the VK from mom, one was an emergency situation so i just gave a simple request and it worked. Then again i used it once more.

She was not at all Sorry for violating the rule but very happy.

She then asked, now plz should i wear my VK. i SAID YOU ALREADY STARTED. Now why you need my permission. She asked me but why did you impose this condition.

So i replied it was to make you aware, that VK was for you. I wanted you to feel the difference. It was my calculation that you will wear VK within 24-48 hrs. So she argued that she kept on messaging me if i was sure but i still didn't allow. So she felt the difference in few hours itself.

Then i told her i wanted ....that you should just grab VK and feel to use it. Thats what you did after 3 days.

She bought another VK for her as even her mom was happy with VK.

• @Deepali_Shah28 @agankur

The experience that i posted above is of VK User @Lakshika .

You can read her question HOW TO FEEL VK..IN THIS LINK POSTED IN NOV 2017

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/comment/85/#Comment_85

• @agankur

You can also follow that guidance.

Or

you can use ALL CLEAR SERUM SERUM to the situation and Activate SHIELD OF 7 RAYS for yourself
  • @Deepali_Shah28,

Allow me to intervene a bit. Rakhi ji, has asked you to detach yourself with VK for a while because sometimes you may not be aware of changes or feelings which may happen but you do not identify or ignore as you are constantly in touch with VK. Remember, if a person has gone slim or weak is best commented by a person who is meeting him/her after a period of time, and not by who is seeing him/her everyday. Likewise, for a commoner, effects of VK could be best identified if he/she is away from VK for a while.

Mostly people have recognized the effects of VK, when he/she has worn VK after a week or so and observed energetic instantaneously. Also, affirmations which are made on re-union with VK, are more from our inside and thus results are more visible. That is the idea.

Please try to affirm -
    a) as if you are a doctor and you have dealt with many such patients (professional detachment)
    b) as if you know Aspirin is for pain and it is going to be effective. (faith)
    c) forget of the results, as if you being a doctor have to attend more of such patients and Let the patient thank you for the results he/she has got.

• Dear @agankur, I guess you are more inclined towards spirituality. So let me put it this way for you. VK connects to your mind and your mind is the navigator of its healing path. If you feel detached to VK, so will it. Your detachment is due to your disappointment of something not happening. But think of the problem of Mathematics in your Chapter of Integration, where you were not able to solve it. So what did you think at that time -
    a) The question is wrong.
    b) Your teacher is not good enough.
    c) Education Board - CBSE is not worth it.
    d) Maths should not be a subject at all.

No, none of your question changes the scenario.....only you have to update yourself and that is the way.....no??

Likewise, we are student of Cosmic energy and people have practiced for years to get results from its utilization. Now, if we have got it "made easy", still it is not a child's play. Even today, after 8-9 years, sometime I do not get a result, that does not mean I should be discouraged or disappointed. I try twice....thrice, because I know that, at least a few hundred times, people have thanked me by heart, on having been healed and cured.

Propose your friendship once again to VK, Gel with its energies, know how to talk to VK and you will find a friend forever in it. Have a happy healing.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher ,

Your responses are to the point and like a true teacher who will give the analogy to understand the difficult concepts easily.
    I had many success and sometimes no results with VK. Also sometimes the alignment is missing with VK.

I have a question, I feel like lost sometimes when I try to put request to VK. Then my request to VK becomes very vague. How to overcome this?

• Dear @Chetandurdi,

Thanks for your kind words.

Regarding your very interesting question, let us analyse it this way - Getting lost during an affirmation could be due to 2 reasons :

1. We are not able to diagnose the subject (ie. the ailment) or are getting confused in various symptoms that the patient is having.
    2. We are not able to ascertain what healing is required or are again confused between numerous techniques.

For resolving the above mind-mismatch, we should be :

a) Have knowledge about the problem we want to deal with, in-case, we are not properly updated on the same, then we must leave it to VK's intellect (which is immaculate).

b) By our own knowledge/from VK manual/by counselling, we come across or are suggested many combos and serums at a time, please note, they are the options. Most of us try to engage all of them at a time. In my opinion, we should try to select the best course of action, from the options available to us and should not try on all the options and confuse ourselves.

I think, I tried to make my opinion clear and hope it suffice your quarry.

• Golden sunrise @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher as UK said to let u know when I wear Vk.. Before few mins back I reached home n wore Vk.

My topmost Vish is to be successful in personally, professionally , financially
  • @Deepali_Shah28

Good that you wore your VK. GOLDEN SUNRISE

Now define in clear words what is that you wish success in

Personal.......
    Professional......
    Financial .....

aspect in your life

• edited May 2018
    I want to be successful in personal life like want to feel happy n peace from mind and soul. My relationship with parents, family members, friends should be always good no fight no grudges.

Professionally means want to b successful in my career where I learn lots of things , I grow I earn. Work on good position, good designation with good pay package and good work life.

Financially means financially strong to buy anything what I want. I can give better life to my parents my family, I always have more than enough so I can help others too.
  • @Deepali_Shah28

Thanks for the reply. Now please refer to my question asked to you on May 19th,

The question was to write an answer for ONLY ONE TOPMOST WISH.....

But you wrote 3 different wishes in one line, without defining them .

When you wrote them separately , its very broad !!

If i ask same question to a child one TOPMOST WISH , the child would write something like this

I WANT A RED TOY CAR

OR

I WANT A TRIP TO IMAGICA

OR

I WANT TO WATCH HARRY POTTER SERIES

OR

I WANT A BLUE BICYCLE

So whats the difference between your replies and a child's reply ??

• So in that case I must say basically good abundance life ma'am @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
  • @Deepali_Shah28

Please check again.....whats the difference in your answer.....and the child's answer....

The question is not what you should say basically

• Child mentioned clear one thing
  • @Deepali_Shah28

Great.

Now again i ask you

Whats your ONE TOPMOST WISH

• To get successful career
  • @Deepali_Shah28

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Going through all your posts, i wanted to write something on your 1st question on this thread.

You received your VK in 1st wk of Apr 2018. Few weeks back you had posted a question on feeling on VK and some other posts and now this one that you have been taking lot of serums for different problems, and you don't know VK whether its connecting.

:3 VK connects to our clear positive intentions. So ask like a child. This is what Sharat Sir teaches us. He also teaches us Ask VK again and again till you get it.

Why to ask clearly, because VK connects our wish to Universe and delivers it through cosmic energies in it.

Why to ask again and again,,,,,because Universe gets this message again and again and its sure that this is what you really want. Your intention is strong thats why your thoughts and intention run on the same wish again and again.

Cosmic energies in VK will make your path easier to manifest that wish. It will also raise your frequency to attract your wish.

:3 In your case within few weeks, you have sent many different intentions to VK. Also your question to one clear wish had very broad 3 wishes.

Even when it was defined, it was very BROAD and VAGUE....like relationship with parents, family and friends .....now if one counts....it would be relationship improvement with at least 5 to 10 ppl. Is there a priority with whom the relationship should 1st be improved, how many of them and to what extent

If there are many people with whom relationship needs to be improved....then the person itself also needs some healing of mind. And this may take time depending upon the situation and severity of negative emotions.

:3 Regarding career... learn and grow, good package and increment.....so many things defined in one wish....its a long term goal, not an immediate one to learn grow, increment and so on. One needs to perform at least for 6 to 9 months to be eligible for increment or package. unless that a person is capable enough to crack a great problem or project, and is an outstanding performer, that he/she may get an earlier promotion or increment.
    In most of the corporates increments are once or twice in a year. Or else one needs to change a job.

:3 3rd regarding financial status change, it may be through job and/or through other sources like some part time biz or investments..etc. So if you want more than enough....what is enough....is it defined...will it not be a long term goal?

• @Deepali_Shah28

In continuation to above post.....

In all above, there is lack of clarity. Also the focus is shifting. In the first post your wish in Priority 1 was personal and 2nd post again personal .... it was relationship

In the 3rd question, the focus shifted to career.

Now the intention priorities changed within few hours on the same day.

If we connect your priorities to your main question.....and assume that you started working with these serums in 2nd or 3rd week of April, its hardly few weeks for such broad and long term wishes.

In one month, tell me dear Can anyone have learning increment and earnings more than enough....from a job.

There is a need to improve on focus and setting up priorities. In addition the over-expectation from VK is giving more stress. Patience is also important for long term wishes.

Sir explains a baby requires 7 to 9 months to be born, a castle needs a year to be built.

Vk is waiting for you to give clear intentions which you really want for sure.

Reading through your other posts on Forum, you also were working on weight and i think i also read about marriage, which were not in topmost wish.

But there is one thing common and i really appreciate that line of yours, you want to be happiest person in this world. :3

I personally felt that this is what you really want..... to be happy. B)

Happiness is not always measured in final goal, its in the journey first.....

I am posting the healing for you in the next post

• Thank you @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher To take out so much time for me.
  • @Deepali_Shah28

When you read this post, stop all the serums and healing that you are taking with VK.

Follow this guidance.

B) Charge water with GOLDEN SUNRISE , MOOD UP SERUM , ALPHA WOMAN SERUM, BEAUTY SERUM and BALANCE SERUM.

Take this water daily , one sip throughout the day. If possible take every 30 to 40 min, continued till you sleep.

B) Take SHIELD OF 7 RAYS for yourself at least 3 times in a day. If required more.

B) You can use personal hygiene products or cosmetics charged with GOLDEN SUNRISE, BEAUTY SERUM and ALPHA WOMAN SERUM.

B) Please wear VK maximum throughout the day and night.

Please do ALL ABOVE continuously atleast for 3 months without any break. <3

GOLDEN SUNRISE . HAPPY HEALING

• Sure ma'am will follow this guidance @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
  • Yes @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher m following it in a day I do it 3-4 times.
  • Ma'am when I am charging water I m not starring it continuously because my family doesn't know that I bought Vk for healing I just said that it's golden temple kada cos my parents don't believe in this all things,

for shield of seven rays. I say Vk pls activate shield of 7rays to my complete self *3 . Or I should use create shield of seven rays or send shield of seven rays.
  • @Deepali_Shah28

Please check the post in BASICS of VK section on forum

• Golden sunrise to respective mentors,
    I want to know where I am lacking to communicate with Vk... It's been almost 2-3 yrs I have Vk with me but till date VK didn't communicate with me....

Kindly guide me and help me that what should I do..

Daily I take serum n energies but not getting results
  • @Deepali_Shah28

3yrs ????? I think you got VK in Apr 2018.

The last you posted was jun 2018. There is no communication from you on forum too !!

what communication from VK?

Please share What intentions did you place to VK? List down what actions have you taken to see results against each of the energies that you took.
  • Do you know Divine always listen everyone's prayer, but dose anyone listen Divine?

The ans is NO, not everyone has ability to listen Divine.

There is nothing like one way connection as most people think so. This is absolutely a two way connection.

Then why do people not able to listen?
    Because most people's are busy to activate their mind, brain and body. Our social system also does the same.

If someone gives people a chance to enlighten soul, most people deny to work.

After activating soul on a certain level, one could get the ability to understand Divine massages.

So how do you activate your side of listening?

For a few days, avoid social media, FM radio, modern film songs. Cut down your most of the communication. Spend most of the time to meditate (desireless). Calm down your mind too.
  • We all have within us an innate guidance system that we can call gut instinct or intuition. This is our internal GPS. When it comes to blocking this innate ability or resource, we can break it down to five levels: cultural, family, education, work, and distractions in leisure.

In the Western world, we exist in a paradigm where materialism, science, and the objective world is generally trusted whereas the inner subjective world is mostly discounted and distrusted. We are taught to trust what we can see with our eyes, hear with our ears, touch, and so on. When we see it, we will believe it is the motto of this paradigm.

Gut instinct and intuition is not something that can be relied upon we are told. In the family, we may be encouraged to stop daydreaming, stop talking to imaginary friends, to get real, and so on. Education systems teach us to trust reason and logic, to analyze and plan. We are not taught to trust our feelings.

When it comes to working, it is hard to be intuitive when our minds are cluttered with tweets, texts, and emails. Intuition does not operate through busyness but through relaxation and inner stillness. The mind needs to be clear, as a still mountain lake, for our internal GPS to work. When it comes to leisure, we have more distractions such as TV, internet, video games, shopping, alcohol, and so on.

If you want to know how to be more intuitive, one way is to switch off the TV and reduce and filter the information coming into your brain. There is a very wise saying: ‘Garbage in, garbage out’. Let the wise take heed! In our materialistic culture, many have little interest in spirituality and therefore have little awareness of their inner world. The result of this is that they have no understanding of the mechanics of the ego.

They cannot tell the difference between intuition and ego-mind chatter. Many follow the voice of fear and have no idea why the outcomes are so poor. These various levels of block or interference sever our connection to our GPS and more than that they block or interfere with us knowing our authentic self, our true nature.

• Golden sunrise @SharatSir and @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    I believe in spirituality and certain messages from universe, I try to manifest things as well but it's not happening.
    Coming to VK - when I don't wear I feel very restless so I prefer to wear it always.

I am trying to loose weight from long back I am working on myself as well as I am taking GS + DS + fds+ AWS + mimicking bariatic liposuction surgery.

2nd I am giving energy to my brother as well for his career and to get good work
    AMS +GS + TWS

3rd I am sending energies to myself for good opportunity
    I am unemployed from September 2019

AWS + Bravo serum + TWS + GS
  • Golden Sunrise @Deepali_Shah28

1. Before giving you a combo for weight loss, can you please share your present weight, height, and age with us?
    2. What does your brother do?
    3. From now, just give direct requests to your VK: "VK please make a good way for me to get a best deserving job now". After placing the request leaves VK aside for 30 mins. I also suggest you and your brother to do 40 days money magnet program.
  • Golden sunrise @ Sharat sir
    My weight is 85
    Height 5'2
    My brother was working with advertising firm as assistant director.
    He is trying to get good break in Bollywood industry as assistant director from past 5-6 years
  • Golden Sunrise @Deepali_Shah28

For weight loss, plz take this combo together in same water in every hour:
    1. Flab Down Serum
    2. Bravo Serum
    3. Gym Serum

For your brother, give him this combo together:
    1. Total Wealth serum
    2. Alpha Male serum
    3. Mood Up serum
    And tell him to do 40 days money magnet program too.
  • One more thing you can do for you: rotate VK on fatty areas around 30 to 40 times on each area with the intention of getting a slim body.

Plz eat some fat burner foods too.
  • Sure sir thank you I will follow this.. I am excited to share result soon about it.. Thanks a ton for guiding me @SharatSir