Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK TIP 69 : DIVINE IS MY CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER

DIVINE IS MY CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER

When you read the title, what did you feel? How about starting the day by holding VK and saying this sentence at least 5 times...

:heart: It gives a sense of security, that DIVINE is always with you and is GIVING you ALL YOUR LIFE.

This money affirmation is given by Sharat Sir. Point no 5 in this link of Money Affirmations by Sharat Sir.

Affirmations when practiced frequently, can train our negative mindset and replace the lack in our life to attract Abundance and Prosperity.

:heart: Why not use this with VK?

You can hold VK and say this affirmation repeatedly as frequently as possible. You can do this without counting. You can start and end the day with this affirmation.

You can charge your drinking water too with this affirmation.

:smile: You can combine this affirmation energy with TOTAL WEALTH SERUM too.

Hold VK and say GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3, rotate over water bottle 15 to 20 times for up to 2 lit water.

Then say "DIVINE IS MY CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER" x 3, rotate over the same water bottle 15 to 20 times.

Then say TOTAL WEALTH SERUM x 3, rotate over same water bottle 15 to 20 times.

START YOUR DAY with Drinking water charged with TOTAL WEALTH SERUM and Affirmation DIVINE IS MY CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER.

You can add BALANCE SERUM without a second thought.

You can add any other positive energy related to MONEY or WEALTH in VK healing.

Do share your experiences with VK Tips.

Gratitude to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for beautiful affirmation and VK.

69.jpeg 115.9K

Comments

• DIVINE IS MY CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER.
    thankyou Sir.
    thankyou didi

• Thanks to Rakhi Maam and Sharat Sir for sharing this wonderful Affirmations. Each time i chant this Affirmations holding Divine VK, it gives so much of confidence and move ahead with life with great strength as Divine is showering us with constant money flow.

• Few days back i decided to close one of my bank account. The account was opened years back for a specific reason. And my priorities changed, so i decided to close the account.

The bank told me to reduce the balance to minimum for easier closure.

So i allowed a balance of 4500 in that account.

A day before i just mentioned to Sir that DIVINE IS MY CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER is my favourite affirmation on money that is given by Sir himself.

He also affirmed and said YES there will be continuous money flow because DIVINE IS OUR CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER.

After this i prayed with this affirmation randomly for few times.

Next day i went to the bank to close the account. The Cashier gave me the balance money. I counted it THRICE and i was wondering how is it possible.

I told the Cashier, you have given me Rs 357 extra....

He said NO its correct. i told him i checked the balance last night it was only 4500 and i showed him the Passbook entry which i had taken from Automatic Printing machine previous night.

He said today morning some Interest of Rs 357 got deposited in your account.... =)

I remembered that time DIVINE IS MY CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER !!

Divine gives us in its OWN Surprising way !! The amount was not important, but the feeling is great !!

So i shared this as a Tip ...

Thanks to Sharat Sir for this lovely affirmation and VK !!

• :beautiful
    Thankyou for sharing your experience didi
  • Cent Percent Rakhi maam... most of the time quality gives us happiness than quatity.
  • Thank you @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher and @girichander for your kind words.

GOLDEN SUNRISE !!
  • Wow Wow Wow

• Thankyou So much didi.
    Feeling happy and immense Gratitude to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for all the guidance.
    I want to add my little experience with this tip, i had deposited a check in my bank account last week and it is showing in clearance mode for past 4 days after i check my bank app.
    For past two days i was trying but unable contact the branch office.
    Today on 9/05/2018 i was thinking to visit the branch suddenly got an idea to download video branch app (indusind bank).
    Connected internet of my phone i check my whatsapp and saw this line as whatsapp status by @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher didi.
    I just chanted thrice DIVINE IS MY CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER and keep my VK aside without any other request, then pasted same as my whatsapp status.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE !! :gatau
    I Got a call from bank representative in 2 minutes and all it get sorted out,
    wowww This is amazing. :sukses
    DIVINE IS MY CONSTANT MONEY PROVIDER :heart:
    Thankyou Sir :innocent:
    Thankyou rakhi didi :innocent:

:thankyou
  • @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher

Thank you for sharing your experience

• :heart: Divine is my Constant Money Provider :heart:
    This is amazing affirmation given by @SharatSir
    You can also read success Story of @Chetandurdi in this link
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/comment/8192/#Comment_8192