Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me to frame the sentence to charge water with cosmic code video

Can I charge water with "effect of cosmic codes for joint pains cure video created by Sharath sir"
Or else should I say like 'effect of video on joint pains cure and treatment by Sharath Sir using Cosmic codes'

I'm watching those videos but I want to enhance the effect and utilise maximum benefits.
Golden sunrise.

Comments

• @KrishnaPriya

Here the energy to charge water with VK is "Title of the video by Sharat Sir"

For the video energy that you want, ....... the title is

"Joint Pains Cure And Treatment By Sharat Sir Cosmic Codes"

So the energy name is

"Joint Pains Cure And Treatment By Sharat Sir Cosmic Codes Video"

Hold VK in your hand say

"Joint Pains Cure And Treatment By Sharat Sir Cosmic Codes Video"......3 times and charge your water by rotating over the bottle 15 to 20 times for upto 2 lit water.

For Direct request , Hold VK and say

VK please give effect of "Joint Pains Cure And Treatment By Sharat Sir Cosmic Codes Video" to me x 3

The energy that you want becomes the energy to be charged, so just say that 3 times.....

In case you are mimicking any video energy , then keep in intention the energy by its title

I think you missed reading this VK Tip 34 Link ,
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/comment/4726/#Comment_4726

Do share your experiences ....!!

• Thank you and GOLDEN SUNRISE to you
    I read your VM tip 34 which gave me idea to charge water with video of cosmic codes :) .
    But I was not sure about tag line on video 'cosmic codes for joint pains cure' and title name of video that "Joint Pains Cure And Treatment By Sharat Sir Cosmic Codes".
    I want to confirm with you because no shortform is allowed with VK request.
    Now my doubt is clarified with your detailed methods

Thank you .
  • Can I use more than one cosmic codes video to charge water.
  • @KrishnaPriya

OK great !! Thank you for your thanks and GOLDEN SUNRISE

Are they (MORE THAN ONE VIDEO) related to same healing aspect......?

• Yes they are related to health
  • @KrishnaPriya

One video per aspect works good, however if you wish and feel good to add more videos relating to same aspect you can use.

Hope you are also using Cosmic Serums.

• Yes I'm using Cosmic Serums also.
    Thank you.