Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is VK one of the SPIRIT GUIDE or ANGEL of all those people who have it?

edited April 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

Greetings Sharat Sir and @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher .. It has come to my reading that every person on this earth plane has many spirit guides who are guiding for one's upliftment, some stay permanently with you and some for temporary periods.They have decided to be our guides even before our incarnation on this Earth plane to learn our lessons. Connecting with them is very important for upliftment of one's life and it opens many doors of progress. Many people after possessing VK have seen many positive developments in their life... It listens to you and guides you and heals you too..Was it already decided that VK would come into our life as our spiritual guide? Pardon me if it is a silly question...

(Off VK topic question)
Also have heard that Archangel Michael who is highest in line of authority of Archangels is actually Lord Hanuman..but since Hindus do not believe in Angels and Archangels,Devdoots are not prayed in major parts of India..Kindly put light on this. Many Thanks..

Comments

• Golden Sunrise Rian, yours is a very interesting question. But let me narrate a small incident to you. See, I am an ordinary person and make my purchases from wherever I feel comfortable. Some years ago, I was purchasing some vegetables from a place in Delhi called Azadpur where a local temporary market (generally called Haat) operate for a day. There were some local shops of garments, bangles and framed photographs of Gods too and one was just adjacent to the shop I was purchasing where I heard some very interesting conversation. They were 2 friends, clad in simple shirt and pyjamas, perhaps from some suburban area. One of them was teasing the other who was trying to select a photograph. He asked the shopkeeper "Je Hanuman ji Ki fotu kei paise ki?" (How much is this image of Lord Hanuman cost?). The shopkeeper was busy with another customer and meanwhile his friend encountered him saying "How do you know this image is of Hanuman ji.

Don't be silly ! said the man, Anyone can see this picture is of Lord Hanuman. But his friend won't agree. He argued that the picture was not of Hanuman but of Sugreev. Now, this conversation went on. The man kept on asserting that it is obviously Hanuman ji and his friend disagreed saying how can you prove it. When Hanuman and Sugreev both are Vaanaras (Ape Monkey) and both hold Maces as their weapon, then how can you say that the picture is of Hanuman and not Sugreev.

Even the shopkeeper was baffled. But I was enchanted by this discussion. After that, I tried this prank with many and believe me, none has an answer to this. Can you tell me why ? Because, we create our Gods by our perceptions and none has seen them. In my opinion, to understand the Divine, we have to widen our insight and see beyond what we have had been trained to see.

People have their theories and I do not contest on it. Energy to me is 'only energy'......micro-fragment of the Divinity which is Greater and Bigger Energy beyond our wildest perception. VK has that Cosmic energy. It is without a name or shape, but having infinite power. It is not driven by any spirit guide but the Divine itself.

Referring to your belief of Archangel Michael to be Lord Hanuman, I am open. Call it by any name the Divine does not have a class or level. Its omni in nature and all inclusive. One sees it as Archangel Michael and you see it as Pawan-putra Hanuman; if refers to the same Energy. As Guru Nanak ji has said "Ik Omkar......Satnam" and Sai Baba said it too as "Sabka Maalik Ek".

• @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher

I loved your last phrase Archangel Micheal with Pawan-putra Hanuman ji connecting with Guru Nanak Dev ji and Baba.

Thank you for wonderful sharing of the Delhi market episode too.

• Gratitudes Sir i was too waiting for your answer and thanks to patience that blessed by wonderful knowledge and insight of how we are taught from childhood and the perception.
    Thankyou thankyou Sir
  • Enlightened.

• Thankyou @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher for the wonderful reply for my question.

So, I understand that VK is beyond spirit guide or angel because it is Divine itself..Deep Gratitude to Sharat Sir for tapping and attuning the sacred positive Cosmic Energy in VK, through years of research, hardwork and dedication.Not only that, but also sharing generously, this beautiful Divine tool with the common man for lifetime and for future generations too.

That also indicates that Divine( through Sharat Sir's invention VK) itself has decided to be with few individuals on Earth because somewhere earlier in one of your messages, I have read that VK chooses its own user.. Having said that, it also binds each VK user with unspoken responsibility of healing inhabitants (humans, animals, trees, birds, climate,situations,places etc) of Earth generously with guidance from Sharat Sir, VK teachers and our own imagination and experiments. Healing self first and then others might be one of the life purpose of all current VK users in this life.. Thankyou Sanjay Sir once again..

Thankyou for explaining about energies of Lord Hanuman and Archangel Michael being the same but in different Avataar as per one's belief. Gratitude..

• Thanks for everyone's Thanks. =)

The broad thing we all should understand is that if we take water from a bucket and divide in 10 glasses, even then we will call it water and so shall we call in case we draw a drop of it. Mix it back and it is WATER again. In Hindi/Urdu we say "Pani me mil ke Pani...anjaam hai ke Pani" means if we mix water in water it is Water again. Energy of Divine is same. Micro extracts of energy from Divine evolved our Universe and Universe created planets and we were created in the Planets. In all ways, we are the same energy (not quoting for body, but soul). In the same, way as of water, Energy sprinkled from the Mighty energy is the same energy. As per our perceptions, we created our Gods.

That is why the shortest story of the world says that : Once God met a human and both exclaimed "Oh my Creator".

• Greetings @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor and @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher ... after your explanation on my query, I requested VK to connect to my spirit guide. I must have requested twice during the day, just out of curiousity to know who could be my spirit guide..and I forgot about it.

It so happened ...after that I am consistently bombarded with references of Lord Krishna again and again. Either somebody is selling image of Lord Krishna , somebody is sending me song and bhajan of Lord Krishna on whatsapp, some references are made of a person named Krishna, I go to purchase something and the shopkeeper shows something which has huge image of Krishna..On Facebook one of my friend shares almost 40-50 different images of KRISHNA daily since that day(that person daily shares images of different dieties but from that day only KRISHNA)..I am completely bombarded with Krishna..

I never prayed much to Krishna or thought much about Lord Krishna in my entire life. Just a little on Janmashtami festival as I do not do much of rituals except that I express my gratitude to all Gods on my altar daily.

Could Krishna be my spirit guide and now how do I stop this consistent references to Krishna again and again because I m really baffled by it or how do I work with Krishna?

What do I request VK now?

Salutations to Sharat Sir and his invention VK.. as I seriously think that this is the outcome of my request to VK, else how could so many references of Krishna daily come into my life since that day.

Thankyou

• Dear @Rian,

You are getting what others dream of, and you are baffled ?? Let it flow and Enjoy the bliss Sir.

What is baffling you is your excitement. Divine experiences mostly leave us with such amazement that we feel baffled. But is it something to fear or get scared of? No, it cannot be. Flow with the wave, cross the borders of your inhibitions. You are being channelized towards who is with you. Universe is replying to you. Engage yourself in this quest and see how far it want to get you.

Keep on Sharing because this is going to inspire many of us.

• Thankyou @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher for your comforting and encouraging words..

Today also before I read your answer now, on my facebook page, I got a video of an European little girl reciting verses from Bhagvadgita and explaining Krishna's advise to ARJUNA..

a sponsered video by Wai Lana singing "My dear Lord Krishna",

Dr Trupti Jayin's post (famous PLR Doctor whom I follow on facebook described about Krishna with the attached image)

I am still confused on how to handle this but as advised by you, I will go with the flow take help from VK, Sharat Sir, VK teachers and this forum and surely update here... for benefit of others..

Thankyou again...

• Greetings Sharat Sir n Sanjay Roy Sir,

Updating on my experiences further...(a long one though)

The continous references of Krishna continued and still continues...I still see so many references to this name..I do not know whether I am realising it consciously or it is seriously happening... New members in society with son named Krishna, buses plying on road with huge name of Krishna and n number of small small incidents daily...Whenever I see these references, back of my mind...I still wonder...when I have not prayed or thought about this deity in my current lifetime...Why am I seeing so many references...since the day I requested VK to connect to my spiritual guide...

But as @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher said...continue with the flow... I m doing that..not thinking much about it...

It so happened that in the month of February...a whatsapp workshop from a healer in Delhi was announced for month of March 18. It was How to connect to your spiritual guide... Can you imagine?...this happened immediately after my question on the forum.. I enrolled for this workshop...It was a month long workshop last month..It was a nice and enlightening workshop and I am thankful for the mentor who taught different types of meditation...The mentor had clearly said that only with practice n patience and when the time is right will you be able to see and communicate with your right guide...

Before this workshop...I had never done any meditation..It was difficult for me to meditate as either I used to go to sleep or my mind would be occupied with irrevelant thoughts during meditation... Also I used a lot of SO7R , ACS , GS ,BS a lot to connect ..I have got little control over my thoughts and now able to meditate for a short time but I still need great amount of practice...However, once I could see a golden chariot with few golden horses who had wings..but couldn’t see who was driving or sitting on the chariot... I still wonder why did I see a CHARIOT in this era of fast cars and horses like PEGASUS... But my laziness has stopped me from meditation and I need to restart to get further answers..

Last week.....my elder son was talking about a guy he knew whose name was **Nivrutti **who had 8 dogs..The name.. since it was unique ... struck something in my mind...I had read this name in school in primary section somewhere in 80’s...and I recollected that he was the elder brother of Sant Dnyaneshwar who wrote something called “Dnyaneshwari”...

Suddenly an urge developed to read this book... I seriously did not know what this book was about till last week... I searched in Google what this book is about and then came the results...

The Dnyaneshwari (or Jñaneshwari) is the commentary on Bhagavad Gita written by Marathi saint and poet Dnyaneshwar during the 13th century at age 16. This commentary has been praised not only for its scholarly, but also for its aesthetic value. Nivruttinath (c. 1273 – Unknown) was a 13th-century Marathi Bhakti saint, poet, philosopher and yogi of the Nath tradition. He was the elder brother and the teacher (guru) of Dnyaneshwar, the first Varkari saint.

Apart from this another surprising revealation...I got in my google search..

**_According to Navanath Bhaktisaar (नवनाथ भक्तिसार) Chapter one -Shloka 48- Shree Gynashwar was avatara of "Shree Vishnu " in the form of Shree Krishna. i.e. Shree Krishna himself incarnated as Saint Gyaneshwar in Kali-Yuga for the welfare of people.

It's said in NavaNath Bhakti Saar that at the end of Dwapar Yuga and starting of Kali Yuga. Shree Vishnu in the form of Shree Krishna called upon Nine Narayan Rishi's from Swarga Loka and instructed them to take incarnations as NavaNatha for the welfare of people as Kali Yuga is approaching and due it's bad effect on people . Shree Krishna also told them that ,he himself will incarnate along with them and will be known as Gyaneshwar. i.e. GyanDev which is his other name.

Shree Krishna told Nav-Narayanas thus-:
    मी ही प्रत्यक्ष जन्मोन । ज्ञानदेव नामे मिरविन ।।48।।
    I myself will incarnate as Gyanadeva and I will become famous by this name.
    _**
    After the above information, I even watched 1940’s movie on Sant Dnyaneshwar to know more about his story..

Now...this was a real surprise and jolt for me..I have started reading more about Krishna now..I even read that entire Universe is KRISHNA and each and every being including we humans, GODS, angels, plants , animals is a part of him..

Am still confused with the whole thing going on..I have purchased English version of Dnyaneshwari (common man’s GITA) and will start reading soon..

Will post further experiences..after I finish reading it...That will take some time...I am myself so surprised that I am going to read Dnyaneshwari to know about Geeta rather than reading a Novel...

Thankyou Sanjay Sir and my dear VK for guiding me..

Deep gratitude to Sharat Sir for inventing VK and sharing it with common man..

• Dear @Rian, Thanks for your Thanks, Glories to Sharat sir, I have only relayed his knowledge. But it is so wonderful to have your comeback with a beautiful achievement.

As you must have observed that Universe gives you signs and messages through various medium, but mostly due to obvious ignorance, we fail to interpret. But VK helps us to get the trails of our mystical quests. It is so fortunate that you are blessed by Lord Krishna. Not all get to serve His lotus feet.

Of all the scriptures, glorifying various Deities in Hindu Religion, Krishna holds the most popular place of adoration. The Lord is playful yet intellectual, calm and peaceful but outrageous at times. He is abiding but outlaw too, shrewd and meticulous yet careless. To state in a simple sentence, Lord Krishna has given us the most practical solutions of life, thousands of years ago, which is true even today.

In this context, I appreciate your co-incidences and advancements which brings you in alignment to Lord Krishna. Still I would like to suggest few good things I like about the Lord. Unlike other dearly worshiped deities, on which we find lots of scriptures and manuscripts, which glorifies them, Shri Krishna, himself is considered to be professor of his theories and doctrines. Internationally acclaimed in modern times - Srimad Bhagwad Geeta is upheld as has been orated by His Holiness himself. His advocacy on Karma Yoga is another example of its kind. In my opinion, this glaciour of Knowledge cannot be contained by dams of religion and rituals. The divine one, who advises us to Love Him instead of worshiping, has to be magnanimous and source of infinite energy. So, know Him by the sight of Spirituality not by Orthodox method. What I mean is that when the Lord say in Geeta, "Sarva Dharma Parityajya, Maam Ekam Smaram Vraja...", (Translation : Leave all the religions of the world and follow me, I will take you to salvation), do not go by its literal meaning what generally one may interpret "that the Lord Himself is Supreme and only He should be followed by all". Go behind the statement, you may find that He is telling you "Do not get lost in the crowd of different beliefs, Concentrate in ONE, Focus in Singularity, and you will find the Divine". Geeta is the commentary of way of life. You may read it, interpreted by who-so-ever, but please go by the essence of what is said there......each time you will find a new meaning of the same sentence.

Conclusively, my suggestion is that if Shri Krishna has taken the reigns of your Chariot, you should consider yourself a chosen one. Love Krishna rather than worshiping. He is the 'Sakha'(Friend/companion) and never leaves his friend midway.

Stay Blessed !! and keep updating.

• Dear @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher , Many salutations to you for your kind guidance everytime...

Sir, I am a modern day common mortal like most of the individuals...who does not practice much rituals. All I did was concentrate on my family, help others a bit if possible, respect and thank people for their help and just express gratitude to deities and VK on my altar everyday for their kind blessings.But, since childhood I am always interested in Whys n Hows of functioning of human life and the whole Universe...

Sir, you are a learned person on spirituality and I am blessed to get guidance from you,but... what you have written is advance knowledge of Bhagwad Geeta and such great knowledge is beyond my understanding at the moment...

However, I have just started reading Dnyaneshwari which is running commentary on Bhagwadgita for common people in simple language... I am reading an English version of the same written by a wellknown nuclear physicist. It took him 10 years to translate to English and I am grateful to him as well as Sant Dnyaneshwar of 13th century ... as I too will get to know the Divine knowledge of Geeta narrated by Lord Krishna himself..

I am only sharing my experience here for the benefit of others to show ..as to how " VK" the Divine tool invented by @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor helps you to connect to your spirituality also..A casually asked question on "Who could be my spiritual guide" has lead me here...

Deep Gratitude to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor , @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher and my dear VK... Thankyou Lord Krishna for being my friend and guide and please shower loads of your blessings to Sharat Sir and the entire VK team...

• @Rian

KRISHNA MAGIC BEGINS NOW !! Thanks for sharing your experiences !!

Thanks to @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher for praises to Lord Krishna !!

He is a true friend indeed, i have heard Bhagwad Gita in audio form and its a wonderful experience !!

I love to ask Krishna when i get stuck....with Karma experiences/questions !!

• @Rian

Thanks for the blessings to all.

Reading through all your posts, you first started posting on Lord Krishna in mid Jan 2018.

VK has continuously given you signals on Lord Krishna in last 3 months.....and now you feel overwhelmed with this connection !! Thanks for expressing so much in detail about your experiences.

It is indeed an inspiration for all.

Beautiful amazing Divine ways of VK giving signals !!

Thanks to Sharat Sir for the Divine gift of VK in our lives.

• Thanks @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher for your kind and encouraging words..

• Wowww.
    Gratitudes @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher Sir for the beautiful knowledge. :innocent:
    @Rian ji you are right keep going every way goes to almighty, and the best thing is sooner or later every thing (every being) will merge in supreme light.
    Almighty himself is the final destination and he holds every hand all the way till we reach to him so nothing to fear.

So much of spirituality and truth i have been learning under guidance of @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor , @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher and Team VK.

Thankyou @Rian ji for asking such a fabulous question and sharing versus of Navnath bhaktisar.

LORD KRISHNA signifies the energy of Attraction that removes all the distractions and bring back towards self and inner being.
    Feel the Divine Love HARE KRISHNA
    :beautiful
  • Thanks @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher for your kind words and appreciation.

Also would like to thank all beautiful souls.. who took time to read my experience with VK.. after it was sent as broadcast message by @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor.

Thanks @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for this honour and forever thankful for VK..