Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serums for studies

Golden sunrise vk teachers....

I m giving the below combination to my daughter for overall personality development.....

Gs+ alpha woman serum+ beauty+ brain+ study

I want to know....

1. Will this combination takes care for her studies also or I have to give brain and study separately..

2. I will continue this comb. For 2-3 months so study serum is required in this... I mean alpha woman serum will include this serum effect I think so..... Like if we take alpha woman regularly so there is no need of taking bravo and mood up serum... Am I right!!!

Comments

• @Dolly

1.Beauty Serum can be given separately not in study combination.
    2. Yes

Include BALANCE SERUM in any of the healing

• Ok mam... Actually this combination is mainly for her behaviour that's why I included study serum.... I m concentrating more on her overall development and habits behaviour.... Rather than studies...
  • @Dolly mam,
    Sometimes as parents we become overpossessive, we want our kids to behave like some others child or we have a mindset of good & bad behaviour.
    Every kid is like a flower with own unique qualities and natural tendency.
    Every single being we, kids are born with a purpose in life...and is so vast that there is no milestones, still we set aim and create our milestone.

:star: As a father i can say "o my son, i helped you walk by holding my fingers. You have to pay-back my efforts. But be truthful i am not able to make him walk, its a natural process a kid usually start walking nearly a year, could i make him walk in 4 months? Well No it is all natural growth and as a father i opt credit."

:star: As a mother i can say "o my son you have to payback for my milk feeding to you, is it so? Well truth is no the milk is only available after his birth."
    Everything is well planned in nature, i am not OWNER i am a Guardian till his steps on himself, i am a Guardian till his teeth comes for own feeding rest is his Journey.

:worried: I am not the owner of my kids, my wife.
    :confused: I am not the owner of my relationship, my friends.
    :expressionless: I am not the owner of my body, my mind,

:grey_question: Who I Am?
    :love: I am an observer of life through senses, through emotions, through feelings, through thoughts.
    :heart: I am Love
    :heart: I am Light
    The life i see through my judgement and compairing, competiting is Mind Conditioning.
    :blush: The life i observe through Soul is Pure Consciousness.
    Unjudged.
    Detatched.
    Acceptance.
    Unexpectation.
    Unhurtable.
    Unbreakable.
    Moving or stable
    :relaxed: I never born and never died.
  • @Dolly mam,
    Please don't take it as personal for am being philosophical.
    I write above from my own personal learnings and experiences.

How my life changed under blessings of VK and @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor .

You can please follow the guidance given by Rakhi didi.

You can also request VK PLEASE ACTIVATE ENERGY OF GOOD BEHAVIOUR
    along with this serum combination.
    Personally i use it for my kids and results are Amazing in a month time.
  • Sir I m totally agree with you... This is a new insights.... I m very much glad to know all these... Thanks a lot...
  • @Dolly ji,
    Thanks for the appreciation of my thoughts.

:smile: I want to share one more Guidance for kids, rather it is my personal experience.
    :confused: Earlier my kids had some Brain activity & meditation classes also, i was desperate for there studies behaviour.

:sweat_smile: Since my whole family is VK users , i have amazing changes till now.

:star: Sometimes i Request VK PLEASE MAKE WAYS FOR SON TO FOCUS ON STUDIES.

:star: VK PLEASE ACTIVATE FOR MY SON TO IMPROVE HIS KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING.

Have you tried Meditation with kids?
    I did but it was difficult to make kids Meditate sitting quietly.
    But now i Request
    :star: VK PLEASE ACTIVATE DEEP MEDITATION ENERGY For my son.
    This i do specially during their bedtime.
    This gives greatest impact on their behaviour.
    :star: I do GOLDEN HEART BLESSINGS MEDITATION with my whole family.

Kids playing with nature, puppies, pets becomes more caring and loving person in future.
    :star: You can also help kid to grow a plant and take care of it..

These are some of the ideas that i regularly use for my kids and their friends.
    So i share for the benefits of all :innocent:

Keep experimenting and Share your experiences with all of us @Dolly mam.

Motivate kids more often, talk to them, listen them, cheers their joy.
    Make them feel you love and care them most in the world. :heart:
  • Yes definitely..... I also have planning of meditation for my daughter but she is only 4.6 and I also thought of sending to mid brain classes but everywhere it's need to b 5 or above....

But your request of meditation for kids is superb... I will start it from today only.....

Thanks for this wonderful tip....
  • Wow that's amazing tips shared @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher ji
    This forum is a great platform for learning and exploring more about VK
    Thanks @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor
  • @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher

Wonderful ways . Thanks for sharing. It shows how passionate you are about VK.

And you use it so well for your children in creative ways.

Passion and creativity with VK brings wonderful results !!
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher didi, @Barinder - Supportive VK Teacher mam, thanks for thanks.
    All thanks to greatest Master Sharat Sir for giving us opportunity to see life truely the way it is.
    मैं शरत सर जी के लिये एक ही बात कहना चाहता हूँ प्रेम और सादर प्रणाम के साथ "मेरा मुझमे कुछ नहीं जो लागे सब तोर"। :heart: