Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK TIP 25 – SMOOTH CAR DRIVE....CLUTCH & GEAR BOX

CAN YOU USE VK FOR A SMOOTH DRIVE
?
The answer is YES.

:3 Sometimes due to Continuous driving in Slow Moving Traffic or not using the car much or any other reason, the Clutch gets hard/jammed.
It gets difficult to drive smoothly or even start the car.

:3 You can now do Psychic Surgery for your Car's Clutch using VK.
VK can MIMICK Psychic surgery of Reiki method even when you don’t know anything about the Reiki process.

Reiki helps to remove unwanted patterns.

:3 Method: You can do this while you are in the car or even from your home or any other place wherever you are.

Just hold VK and say
VK PLEASE DO PSYCHIC SURGERY TO MY CAR'S CLUTCH.
Say this 3 times.
And then keep VK aside anywhere in a safe place for 30 min.

:3 Now do the test drive for your car and feel the difference.

:3 ADDITIONAL TIP: You can send GOLDEN SUNRISE and PERFECT HEALTH SERUM to your vehicle’s engine daily once or before you drive.

:Gowes

25.jpeg 91.1K

Comments

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher : Good timing maam, required very much for my car at present!!! Thank you for sharing this tip.
  • @girichander

:thankyou for your :thankyou

If required you can do Psychic surgery for the gear box too.

Share your experience with this tip !!

• Wonderful Fix it Tips.
    :thankyou

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher :thankyou for another wonderful TIP

• Woww as always amazing VK tip didi.
    You are using emojis perfectly didi, this bear driving car looks supercool :Gowes
  • @Anit Nayak - Supportive VK Teacher @DivineSoul @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher

This tip was shared by Sharat Sir.

To share my own experience, my car went for servicing. While it was taken for servicing, on the way the technician called me and said Clutch has become rigid, need to do something.

Immediately i just said PSYCHIC SURGERY TO MY CAR CLUTCH looking at my VK.

I was about to go to a meeting. Just said this once and forgot about it.

Next day i got the call from the Servicing Staff, and he was explaining me the charges with breakup of services. At the end i asked him, what about the clutch, did you service it. He said CLUTCH IS FINE MADAM, NO SERVICING DONE !!

WOW, this was wonderful. I had made request to VK only one sentence with the intention that it should get repaired . I did not keep VK aside because i was in the middle of a meeting and my mind was more towards the meeting.

So its an amazing tip by Sir and VK listens to your heart without any procedural barriers , thats the beauty of VK !!

:thankyou Sharat Sir for simple yet amazing VK !!

• After @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher maam advice, I started sending psychic surgery for clutch and gear box and to my surprise it was very smooth drive that day. Maybe it was my imagination so next day I asked my dad to drive and he was really shocked with the clutch and gear box responsiveness. He thought some magic but I knew it was VK's magic. Thank you Sharat Sir and Rakhi maam for continuous guidance and infinite divine tool for making our life so easy.
  • @girichander

Wow. Thanks for sharing especially your dad's experience.

Thank you for your thanks. Thanks to Sharat Sir for VK and this tip. :Gowes

• Mam I have fear while driving car as I am completed my learning but not practicing much so when I used to drive car I have fear in mind I can't drive car in relax mood ,can you guide me what should I say to VK to overcome my fear and to drive smoothly in any situation like traffic,in ghat area anywhere.
  • @Nisha2112
    Use BRAVO SERUM and request in your own words to VK what you wish in driving
  • Mam thanks a lot ,but I am new learner so sometimes I can't give request properly because it has happened with me , I request VK for something and it has not happen , so can you pls guide us what exactly I should say or can I only say BRAVO SERUM * 3 times will it give benefits for me to remove my car fear while driving.

Also I have one more query as I am watching the video of Sharat sir now I am giving request to VK to enhance effect of this video for VK as I seen in the article ,but I am confused how much gap should I kept on this direct request, because I used to watch 5 videos daily twice in day, and one video is of 2 or 3 min ,so can I watch video with continue giving request VK for each video of 3 min gap , or do I need to wait for 30 min to watch another video ..pls guide mam
  • @Nisha2112

If you are a new user please give yourself time to read the basic posts on this forum and also watch the learning videos.
    All your procedural answers are there.
    https://forum.litairian.com/categories/basics-vibbes-kada
    And

https://litairian.com/learn-use-know-vk-vibbeskada/

Also please note this VK tip is on car clutch its not about driving fears.
    You may also check VK success stories on car driving
    Please use SEARCH option