Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK USING with positive results in every part of my life

edited March 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

GOLDEN SUNRISE.......Res Divine Master's,
Am using Divine V K for months...and am getting so many positive results in every part of my life.In my profession,in my personal life, with my friends like that every part of life am blessed with VK.Thank You Sharath Sir For gifting this Divine Tool to this universe and also for your divine guiding.Also my heartfull thanks to all divine masters for helping , teaching and giving daily tips new ideas how we can get blessings of VK, in what all different ways we can use VK.Also thanks for VIBBES SEEDER , the new invention by Divine Sharath Sir for our Universe.God Bless You Sir ...... God Bless You All Divine Masters.Thanks Sir..... Thanks Teachers..........GOD BLESS YOU ALL .....GOLDEN SUNRISE

Comments

• @vivek

Feeling happy to read your post. Thank you for sharing your happiness with all of us.

Thank you for your thanks.

Thanks to Sharat Sir for blessing us both VIBBES KADA and VIBBES SEEDER. Its a Super Blessing to have both in our lives.

Vivek would also like to request you to share some experiences with VK with details like what was the situation, since long, how did you use VK/ which energies for approx. how long, and what were the results.

Your experiences may be a big motivation for someone looking out for similar solutions.

Appreciate your proactiveness in sharing your happiness with all of us.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts and experiences !!

• Congrats @vivek
    Thanks for sharing your feelings
    As Rakhi said, share some results if you can.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
  • @vivek

There are some old posts by you, where you posted your questions, if you got success related to those questions/posts, you can simply go on those posts , and post in comment box, what success you got ....

You can use the SEARCH OPTION on top right corner if you use a computer, if you are using a cell phone for Forum, click on 3 white lines in blue square on top left, scroll down and use the Search option.

If you type VIVEK in search box and click, you will get all the posts, where you commented.