Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ent serum, Dfev serum and vob of respiratory tract worked a wonder

edited March 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
2 weeks back I got Aussie flu with the symptoms being from a temperature of 103-104 muscle aches and dry cough making me breathless all the time As it is viral so no treatment was given to me except for the advise to drink plenty of fluids and take paracetamol regularly
I was in total agony as can't take day off from work and have to look after my family as well
So charged all my Drinking fluids with GS, ENT serum Dfev serum, ACS and Balance serum. I kept sipping those fluids all the time and last weekend when I was just lying on bed my 6 years old daughter requested her VK(magic bracelet in her language) to make her mumma feel better and all of sudden she started rotating her and my VK over my chest and throat as if somebody has guided her to do so.Belive me the terrible cough which was making me breathless was calmed down within 15 minutes.she kept requesting her VK to make her mummy feel better
To my surprise all my blood tests came normal although doctors were saying that because I am not resting well and fever not coming down it could lead to pneumonia but VK saved me from any complications.
I got relived in 4 days times from all flu symptoms when people who had this flu are suffering from 10-14 days. Thanks a lot VK for being there and providing guidance to a child to heal her mom

Comments

• We are happy to know you got relief. All thanks to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for inventing VK and blessing us all for handling such difficult situations of life with best possible ease.

• @Barinder - Supportive VK Teacher

Thank you always for being proactive to post your VK experiences that too in details and motivate others.

Loved your daughters involvement. A child has a pure heart and intentions very clear. Your daughters wish to heal her mumma has mnifested in faster healing.

Also i love your patience in healing and the way you kept sipping the energies throughout the day creating more energy and allowing VK to work on you.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts and experiences.

GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESSINGs and Love to the little angel who started working with VK in her own ways .

Thanks to Sharat Sir for VK so simple to use even by little angels
  • THANKS YOU!! for sharing ur experience..thanks sir for vk ..