Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SUCCESS in Teeth Removal Surgery

edited March 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
In November 2017, two of my wisdom teeth were outgrown. I had difficulty in opening my mouth, talking and eating. Dentist suggested that both the teeth must be removed through a surgery process because both the teeth were fully grown and thier roots were very deep. When I posted this in the forum, @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam suggested me to take GS, PCS, BS, IS & send BS GS to surgeon's skills. I did the same for two three days. Surgery was over. Both the teeth were removed and I had stiches for gums after teeth removal. I thought my gums and cheeks will be swollen for atleast 10 days and I will be in severe pain as I have seen some people like this. But to my surprise, there was neither swelling nor pain from day 1. I was in complete shock. Very very little difficulty in eating food until the stiches were removed, that is one week after surgery. That's all. No pain. No swelling. I know this is the miracle of VK and Sharat sir.
GOLDEN SUNRISE GRATITUDES to VK, Sharat sir and all the VK teachers.

Comments

• Thank you for sharing your success and relief. I had same results past 15 days. As you said, pain vanished in a second and no prolonged swellings and discomfort.

• Thank you for sharing your success and relief. I had same results past 15 days. As you said, pain vanished in a second and no prolonged swellings and discomfort.

• GRATITUDES TO VK, Sharat sir and all the VK teachers.
  • @Gayathri

Thank you for your thanks. Thank you for following the guidance and posting your beautiful experiences to inspire all of us.

Thanks to Sharat Sir for VK taking care of our critical life situations in easy ways!!