Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making a bitter relationship better between two people using VK

Rakhiji,
I am reposting my previous question again.
I apologize for not asking the question correctly the previous time.

Previously I posted the question as given below in this link

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/683/making-a-relationship-better-between-two-persons-using-vk-and-one-soul-serum#latest

I want to do healing for 2 persons for better relationship between them. They both are also angry and don't want to understand other's point of view. They both also are not ready to forgive each other.

Here the 2 people are not husband and wife.

Both are elder male persons who are our distant relatives. They are very influential in their respective circles. They were good friends but few people created misunderstanding between them to break their friendship. Their misunderstandings grew over time and they stopped talking with each other. They avoid facing each other even in important family occasions etc.

This has now become problem for others in the family circle. There are no elders in the family who are elder to both of them who can negotiate a truce between them. Few people like me really want some miracle to happen so that both these uncles will forget their bitterness and become friends for sake of themselves and all extended family.

Please let me know how to do healing for 2 people in the above situation

Thanking You
Tanmaya

Comments

• @Tanmaya

You have been mentioned about right energies and right way of sending energy. All more you need to know is that some situations need patience and request to VK as much as possible for you.

We have many experiences where such families have joined, where two bitter people have met again. What all they did was worked with patience .

Keep goin, energies will show up any day, you WILL get the results. You WILL get the success. Energies requested show up for sure, know that.
  • @Tanmaya

Lets learn importance of each energy suggested to you irrespective of relationships and gender

ONE SOUL SERUM it will help to connect people at soul level, resolves their misunderstanding at mind level, increases bonding between them.

CALM DOWN SERUM will help to soften a strict personality, will help them to shed their ego, calm their anger.

If the issue relates to money or property, add TOTAL WEALTH SERUM too.

GOLDEN SUNRISE is to enhance all healings.

ALL CLEAR SERUM to situations which caused negativity , you need not think about the situations or even know exactly what were the situations. Just request VK ALL CLEAR SERUM to all negative situations between them.

SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to their relationships to protect them from any negativity.

Keep the intention of loving relationship, happy communication between them NOW FOREVER.

If any one of them is VK user, they could use LOVE SERUM for each other.

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Thank you for beautiful explanation as always :)

• @DivineSoul

Thank you for your thanks. Following Sharat Sir and his ways most of the times. Thanks to Sir

• edited March 2018

Payalji Thank You for telling about successful healing of relationship problems using
    Divine VK

• Rakhiji,
    Thank You for explaining everything well.
    Now I would like to know Is the below method correct way of doing the healing.
    Draw a circle on a piece of paper . Write names of all the persons you wish to bring together inside the circle.

Hold VK in your hand pointing towards the circle and request mentally

“GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE
    ALL CLEAR SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM
    CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM
    ONE SOUL SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM"
    SHIELD OF 7 RAYS SHIELD OF 7 RAYS SHIELD OF 7 RAYS

Then gently rotate VK on the circle 3 times AND keep VK on the circle for 30 min.
    ( do this frequently daily )

Should we use ALL CLEAR SERUM in the above way or should we just request VK ALL CLEAR SERUM to all negative situations between them.
    Should we use SHIELD OF 7 RAYS in the above way. If this in not correct please tell the correct way to use SHIELD OF 7 RAYS
    Thanking You
    Tanmaya

• @Tanmaya ji

You can club GOLDEN SUNRISE CALM DOWN SERUM and ONE SOUL SERUM for the circle.

SHIELD OF 7 RAYS can be clubbed with the circle or separately as the way you feel.

ALL CLEAR SERUM separately for situations.

Thank you for your
    :thankyou