Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laptop dysfunction

My daughter’s laptop has gone into damage of its mother board n her work is completely dependent on laptop. She stays very far from mumbai for her studies n its not really possible for me to get her a laptop there as she needs it with all design softwares installed. She is in a fix as its her end term submission time. I am too much worried n can’t understand what n how to help her. Pls guide. I have been requesting vk for all possible help but you guides will always be better to direct me. Golden sunrise ????

Comments

• @Ritu ji GOLDEN SUNRISE
    1. You can request VK for golden sunrise + perfect health serum + all clear serum energy for perfect working of laptop with now and forever intetion .
    2. Also send shield of seven rays for protection.
    3. You can also do VOB for the laptop .
    If there is any physical damage where a part must be changed then please do visit the technicians.
  • But if its mother board is only damaged then also sending these healing energies would work?
  • Its like the heart of a laptop failed
  • @Ritu
    Also Request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR MY DAUGHTERS SUBMISSION TO HAPPEN NOW WITH EASE.

Please send GOLDEN SUNRISE to her submission projects......and BRAVO SERUM + ALPHA WOMAN SERUM to her

ALL CLEAR SERUM to situation.

Focus the energy to her project completion. She will get help from unexpected sources....