Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making a relationship better between two persons using VK and One Soul Serum

Rakhiji,
I want to do healing for 2 persons for better relationship between them. They both are also angry and don't want to understand other's point of view. They both also are not ready to forgive each other.

I want to use One Soul Serum as given in
https://www.litairian.com/one-soul-serum/

but I didn't understand How to add Calm down serum (for being angry and for not understanding each other's point of view) and Mood Up Serum (for not being ready to forgive each other) to One Soul serum ?
After following the first instruction

Draw a circle on a piece of paper . Write names of all the persons you wish to bring together inside the circle. Hold VK in your hand pointing towards the circle and request mentally “One Soul Serum” thrice gently rotate VK on the circle 3 times.

Should we tell

VK Please send Energy of Calm down serum , Calm down serum, calm down serum to (name of 1st person)
VK Please send Energy of Calm down serum , Calm down serum, calm down serum to (name of 2nd person)
VK Please send Energy of Mood Up Serum, Mood Up Serum , Mood Up Serum to (name of 1st person)
VK Please send Energy of Mood Up Serum, Mood Up Serum , Mood Up Serum to (name of 2nd person)

Now place VK on the circle for 30 mins. Do this frequently during the day as per the need of the situation.

or if this is not correct please tell how One Soul Serum and other serums be used to help the above situation

Thanking You

Comments

• @Tanmaya

As both the persons are angry and not ready to forgive each other, here only CALM DOWN SERUM is required.

Please DO NOT USE MOOD UP SERUM.

When we do mental healing we use either
    CALM DOWN SERUM (for hyper, angry, aggressive , hard behaviour)

OR

MOOD UP SERUM (for sad, low, depressed , lost interest in life)

Please read this article on how to choose between CALM DOWN SERUM and MOOD UP SERUM .

• @Tanmaya

Draw a circle on a piece of paper . Write names of all the persons you wish to bring together inside the circle.

Hold VK in your hand pointing towards the circle and request mentally

“GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE
    CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM
    ONE SOUL SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM"

gently rotate VK on the circle 3 times AND keep VK on the circle for 30 min.

Can do this frequently daily.

When we write the name of the persons on paper, we DONT have to take their name, just request the energy names and keep VK on the circle.

• @Tanmaya

For direct requests

When we have to send energies to MORE than one receivers, we should take name of ALL receivers in the SAME sentence,

when you take the names in different lines, one after another, VK will follow only the last line.

When you want to request energies to MULTIPLE receivers in the SAME request, add the word “AND” just before the name of the last receivers
    Please check the differences between the correct and incorrect methods below.

EXAMPLE : To request energies for 3 people
    Say GOLDEN SUNRISE , PERFECT HEALTH SERUM, HEART SERUM ….. to John , Paul and Peter.

Correct Method :-1:

“VK Please give
    GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE
    PERFECT HEALTH SERUM PERFECT HEALTH SERUM PERFECT HEALTH SERUM
    HEART SERUM HEART SERUM HEART SERUM
    to John, Paul AND Peter ”

Keep aside VK for 30 min

Incorrect Method

Three sentences...back to back

A..... “VK Please give
    to John ”

B..... “VK Please give
    to Paul ”

C....“VK Please give
    to Peter ”

Keep aside VK for 30 min

If you do back to back requests A, B, C without gap, VK will follow only the last request C to energise Peter.

• Thank You Rakhiji for explaining everything very clearly.

• Can we clear any misunderstanding using the above mentioned EC and serum method ?

• For clearing the misunderstanding you should request for same to VK. Say “ VK clear the misunderstanding between so and so ( take the names of the two people concerned). 3 times.
    Let VK show you results. Keep your own thoughts off and allow the right thing happen. Allow the misunderstanding be clear by Divine energies.
  • Rakhiji,
    I have been following the below method and doing relationship healing since Feb 9th.
    There is no change in situation.
    Should I use any serum to clear negative energies ? Should I do any thing else ?
    Please help me.
    Thanking You

Draw a circle on a piece of paper . Write names of all the persons you wish to bring together inside the circle.
    Hold VK in your hand pointing towards the circle and request mentally
    “GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE
    CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM
    ONE SOUL SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM"
    gently rotate VK on the circle 3 times AND keep VK on the circle for 30 min.
    Can do this frequently daily.
    When we write the name of the persons on paper, we DONT have to take their name, just request the energy names and keep VK on the circle.

• 9th feb has just gone, it is a very less time the energy has been sent. There may be a tough situation in between the couple which needs more energy.

Another question.... how many times do you send energy to the EC in a day.
  • @Tanmaya

If any of the partners in above relations has VK, he or she can send LOVE SERUM frequently to the other partner, at least 5 times a day.

If there is an event or series of events which has led to differences, you can send ALL CLEAR SERUM to those events. Please do not get into thinking mode about past events. Just intend all events that has affected both partners.....and request VK to send ALL CLEAR SERUM there.

Also identify the root cause of the situation, if you can share about it, we can help you more.

• @Tanmaya ji,
    Please read my VK SUCCESS story To reunite a couple, i send healing patiently for more than a month time with VK.
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/588/vk-success-in-reuniting-a-couple#latest
  • @Tanmaya

Must read Puneets experience and different way of healing

Also understand if the couple needs CALM DOWN SERUM say because of anger issues, their anger should be taken care. Sharat Sir guides Mental healing for anger issues since long time, may require at least 3 to 6 months . So continue with patience

I know one VK user who used LOVE SERUM CALM DOWN SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM for a fortnight to patch up a relationship giving SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to the couple.

I did a couple healing sending them CALM DOWN SERUM more frequently daily for more than 5 months. Sending ONE SOUL SERUM and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to their marital relationship daily atleast twice. Here both partners had anger issues since years.

After months it was worth seeing their decision to live peacefully, who were earlier thinking of legal separation.

Please continue healing with patience , allow the energies to work. Identify the cause if possible. Do not count the days. KEEP THE INTENTION OF LOVING RELATIONSHIP NOW FOREVER ....

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!

• Thank You PJji, Puneet Sir, Rakhiji for your advices regarding my question

• Thank you for your thanks @Tanmaya
  • I think the energy of bfr remedy Rescue Remedy can also use to clear past events,circumstance

• @Shirish ji yes Bach Flower Rescue is best remedy for healing past events with VK